walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedFeb 14, 2013 4:26 am
jursimon wrote:
I PMd him for trading either my Cutie M4 or Evl MP5 for his archangel but I can do a threeway too. I got a Mars DSR-1 and Camo G36C for you. Let's keep in touch!

walrusman2 wrote:
I have a Dragon M4 and a Cutie M4 up for trade and transfers ready to go, if somebody wants to make a 3 way trade and get an arch angel or something from this guy im down to be a part of it. Ill do it for any of these guns.

EVL_M16
Mars DSR1
Camo G36C
Gold An94
Devil Uzi
Gold M200 (Cheytac)  

Sounds good to me, if you guys feel better doing a straight across 1 for 1 trade thats cool but id like to join in too haha!

Mystory
Advertisement

jursimon

Rank 1
jursimon
PostedFeb 14, 2013 4:29 am
walrusman2 wrote:
jursimon wrote:
I PMd him for trading either my Cutie M4 or Evl MP5 for his archangel but I can do a threeway too. I got a Mars DSR-1 and Camo G36C for you. Let's keep in touch!

walrusman2 wrote:
I have a Dragon M4 and a Cutie M4 up for trade and transfers ready to go, if somebody wants to make a 3 way trade and get an arch angel or something from this guy im down to be a part of it. Ill do it for any of these guns.

EVL_M16
Mars DSR1
Camo G36C
Gold An94
Devil Uzi
Gold M200 (Cheytac)  

Sounds good to me, if you guys feel better doing a straight across 1 for 1 trade thats cool but id like to join in too haha!  

I wouldn't mind a threeway, he would get the same gun anyway, you would get the gun you'd like and I would get the gun to be one step closer to completing my collection Very Happy
If anyone has a Red Famas by any chanse I'd like to trade you!! Razz

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedFeb 14, 2013 4:31 am
jursimon wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
jursimon wrote:

walrusman2 wrote:

EVL_M16
Mars DSR1
Camo G36C
Gold An94
Devil Uzi
Gold M200 (Cheytac)  

I wouldn't mind a threeway, he would get the same gun anyway, you would get the gun you'd like and I would get the gun to be one step closer to completing my collection Very Happy

Hot Wink lol jk but yeah im down lets talk to Nipsey and see what he thinks

Mystory

jursimon

Rank 1
jursimon
PostedFeb 14, 2013 4:31 am
By the way, Walrusman2, which gun would you prefer? Camo G36C or Mars DSR1? I got them both twice you can check my inventory video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHAO2Ko1sAY

theNipsey

Rank 1
theNipsey
PostedFeb 14, 2013 4:33 am
walrusman2 wrote:
jursimon wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
jursimon wrote:

walrusman2 wrote:

EVL_M16
Mars DSR1
Camo G36C
Gold An94
Devil Uzi
Gold M200 (Cheytac)  

I'd rather trade 1 to 1 ... but lets talk and maybe you guys can convince me otherwise

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedFeb 14, 2013 4:34 am
jursimon wrote:
By the way, Walrusman2, which gun would you prefer? Camo G36C or Mars DSR1? I got them both twice you can check my inventory video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHAO2Ko1sAY  

Wow well good for you haha thats really lucky but I already have the Arch Angel for the G36C so I would want the Mars Dsr more but maybe later on down the road you and I could talk about the camo g3 too

Mystory

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedFeb 14, 2013 4:34 am
theNipsey wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
jursimon wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
jursimon wrote:

walrusman2 wrote:

EVL_M16
Mars DSR1
Camo G36C
Gold An94
Devil Uzi
Gold M200 (Cheytac)  

I'd rather trade 1 to 1 ... but lets talk and maybe you guys can convince me otherwise  

Can you hop on xfire?

Mystory

jursimon

Rank 1
jursimon
PostedFeb 14, 2013 4:46 am
I'm an intern at a bank and I'm currently working there.. I will be home at 5:30 PM, from then on I'll be online all night. theNipsey, a threeway trade is not a bad idea to be honest, me and walrusman2 are both higly trusted traders, which means this can't go wrong unless you scam.
It is ofcourse your choise, I would highly appreiciate it if you would consider a threeway trade which is basically the same as a 1 on 1 trade. As we are trusted traders, we assume that you would go first in this trade, meaning that you would send the Archangel G36C to me, while that transfer is running I send my Mars DSR-1 to Walrusman2, and at the same time he would send you the Cutie or Dragon M4a1. This way we all know for sure we get the guns and we all walk away happy with our new guns Smile We will be making ScreenShots from the transfers and I would appreiciate it if you would do the same, Upload the SS with www.tinypic.com and send me the link. This way we can confirm that the gun will be transfered. I honestly think there are no more risks to a threeway trade than there are with a 1 on 1 trade. Yet again, it is up to you.

My IGN is [SV]*LYB3RTY, if you didn't know that.

jursimon

Rank 1
jursimon
PostedFeb 14, 2013 4:47 am
By the way, I see we are all Dutch so maybe we could type in Dutch aswell ^.^ Just sayin'
Wink

[EDIT] Nevermind, sorry Walrusman I misread your location Wink

theNipsey

Rank 1
theNipsey
PostedFeb 14, 2013 4:54 am
jursimon wrote:
By the way, I see we are all Dutch so maybe we could type in Dutch aswell ^.^ Just sayin'
Wink

[EDIT] Nevermind, sorry Walrusman I misread your location Wink  

I sended you a PM few seconds ago.