Author Message

Deff111

Rank 0
Deff111
Joined
12 Oct 2012
Posts
179
Location
United States
PostedFeb 25, 2013 5:44 pm
i wish they make another one its one of best idea i ever heard .but organ it will be too hard
Advertisement

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
Joined
20 Jan 2012
Posts
2133
Location
Greece
PostedFeb 26, 2013 9:28 am
Deff111 wrote:
i wish they make another one its one of best idea i ever heard .but organ it will be too hard  
yup but 1v1 will be better and easier organizing than TvT Smile

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
Joined
11 Apr 2009
Posts
3541
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 26, 2013 9:37 am
grouzin wrote:
is his event still on ?  


Participants had to post in here according to the OP. I guess it's cancelled due to lack of interest.

Azeal (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Nardel (15), Mandatar (65)

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
Joined
20 Jan 2012
Posts
2133
Location
Greece
PostedFeb 26, 2013 9:53 am
Mandatar wrote:
grouzin wrote:
is his event still on ?  


Participants had to post in here according to the OP. I guess it's cancelled due to lack of interest.  
QQ i think i see no updates tho

Vegetable1991

Rank 0
Vegetable1991
Joined
29 Sep 2009
Posts
74
Location
Rotterdam Netherlands
PostedFeb 26, 2013 9:55 am
1v1 tournament seems like a no-go to me in the current episode of shaiya.
I can guarantee you that the winner will be a fighter/warrior or a archer/hunter.

defenders/gaurdians might have a slight chance, but the other 3 classes shouldn't even try to participate Smile

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
Joined
17 May 2008
Posts
8326
Location
Whitstable United Kingdom
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:47 am
Vegetable1991 wrote:
1v1 tournament seems like a no-go to me in the current episode of shaiya.
I can guarantee you that the winner will be a fighter/warrior or a archer/hunter.

defenders/gaurdians might have a slight chance, but the other 3 classes shouldn't even try to participate Smile  


Self buffed only = fighter/Warrior should in theory win, raid buffed = archer/hunter has a better chance (cos of how IS works) but some part of it would come down to the speed of the people playing when it comes to elements, which still have a big impact on 1v1 fights.

consider.ez

Rank 4
consider.ez
Joined
12 Jun 2008
Posts
2576
Location
Liberec Czech Republic
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:02 pm
Or class restricted 1vs1 Smile

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
Joined
20 Jan 2012
Posts
2133
Location
Greece
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:52 pm
consider.ez wrote:
Or class restricted 1vs1 Smile  
this^ ,

Vegetable1991

Rank 0
Vegetable1991
Joined
29 Sep 2009
Posts
74
Location
Rotterdam Netherlands
PostedFeb 27, 2013 6:08 am
grouzin wrote:
consider.ez wrote:
Or class restricted 1vs1 Smile  
this^ ,  

For class restricted battles i refer to my earlier post, fighter/warrior & archer/hunter are probably the only class battles that would work properly..
Other classes would have a hard time killing each other, lol..

morygian

Rank 3
morygian
Joined
25 Dec 2008
Posts
1004
Location
France
PostedFeb 27, 2013 6:27 am
Vegetable1991 wrote:
grouzin wrote:
consider.ez wrote:
Or class restricted 1vs1 Smile  
this^ ,  

For class restricted battles i refer to my earlier post, fighter/warrior & archer/hunter are probably the only class battles that would work properly..
Other classes would have a hard time killing each other, lol..  


Healer VS healer would be an epic battle! Cool

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: