JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedFeb 15, 2013 12:58 am
b3def wrote:
my gear is sub-par atm. 7.3k is about what he has, with [20] but not double rec'd and no costume, zhao has about 8.7k and his gear is pretty much completed.  

Thats nearer what I thought (if he is without any double rec's at all they add 580ish atk for guards cos of shield)), I guess it will come partly down to links. I just took my attack if I [20]ed and double rec'd removed what I got from rank, added 100Str for the additonal shield stats, and then added 1400 for the weapon, I came out around 8.2k atk for a low ranked guard that way, but I assumed they were linked same as a sin, which whilst not unreasonable, is probably not likely Very Happy

Advertisement

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
PostedFeb 15, 2013 4:06 am
Okay, guys, please get back on topic, and if you have any more questions/concerns, PM me or Joe.

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedFeb 15, 2013 8:04 am
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
Okay, guys, please get back on topic, and if you have any more questions/concerns, PM me or Joe.  

maybe some awnsers then on the questions that were asked just to give everybody a small push in the right direction?Smile

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
PostedFeb 15, 2013 5:30 pm
Answers to questions:

thought point was fury against light?
The first rounds will be fury vs. light, but we can't control who wins those battles so the second + rounds will be mixed.

And why can't a guild have more then one team?
You can't really GvG your own guild.

And why can't there be teams of several guilds/non guided/friends?
For the first round, it would work, but after that, they might have to battle same faction; how would you TvT your own faction if you can't GvG?

I encourage anymore questions, so please ask.

b3def

Rank 4
PostedFeb 15, 2013 7:02 pm
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
I encourage anymore questions, so please ask.  

Why does Joe encourage VR fury spawn killing?

Can't GvG own guild? There are ways around it.

Why is the OP formatted terribly?

Why are the rules not fully understandable?

Why create this thread if the rules aren't clear and haven't been decided on? (they've been changed a few times already)

It was a nice idea, but I feel it won't live up to peoples expectations.

allinator

Rank 4
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:25 pm
I think a TvT would be lots of fun BUT for the GS's to make it simple, you should just stick to the 1v1's Very Happy

Eboleh

Rank 2
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:42 pm
allinator wrote:
I think a TvT would be lots of fun BUT for the GS's to make it simple, you should just stick to the 1v1's Very Happy  

^ agree.

_WHITE_KNIGHT

Rank 1
PostedFeb 21, 2013 3:17 am
TvT seems an awesome idea but it is a fail idea. You expect ppl of opposite faction to come along and stand by each other so that a pp can fight one another while others watch?. In a pvp map RED=KILLS. Only GM can/should try to make TvT. You guys are GSes i believe, therefore make a event that can be carried out without much obstacles. GVG/1V1.

1V1 = Best 2 out 3 wins gets you through to the next round. Top winner from each faction will battle one anther in arena. Battle should be whoever kills the other guy 5times Wins and is declared the top 1v1er for that week/month. Should be an on going event Wink.

GVG = Apulune/Iris. GVG is exactly like pvp expect you are representing your guild but IS/PS/DF/POG/UT etc any skill that will prolong the GVG should be restricted. Also remember to put restrictions on # of participants taking part as not to give one guild too much advantage. Example in gaia we had GVG, DDvPaW 30s GvGers from each guild coming forth to take part. One of the most exciting and memorable Event i had ever took part in.

In short make an Event that will leave a good impression about shaiya not one that will result in total choas.

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:09 am
_WHITE_KNIGHT wrote:
TvT seems an awesome idea but it is a fail idea. You expect ppl of opposite faction to come along and stand by each other so that a pp can fight one another while others watch?. In a pvp map RED=KILLS. Only GM can/should try to make TvT. You guys are GSes i believe, therefore make a event that can be carried out without much obstacles. GVG/1V1.

1V1 = Best 2 out 3 wins gets you through to the next round. Top winner from each faction will battle one anther in arena. Battle should be whoever kills the other guy 5times Wins and is declared the top 1v1er for that week/month. Should be an on going event Wink.

GVG = Apulune/Iris. GVG is exactly like pvp expect you are representing your guild but IS/PS/DF/POG/UT etc any skill that will prolong the GVG should be restricted. Also remember to put restrictions on # of participants taking part as not to give one guild too much advantage. Example in gaia we had GVG, DDvPaW 30s GvGers from each guild coming forth to take part. One of the most exciting and memorable Event i had ever took part in.

In short make an Event that will leave a good impression about shaiya not one that will result in total choas.  
+1

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedFeb 24, 2013 12:26 pm
is his event still on ?