CaptCunion

Rank 1
CaptCunion
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:20 pm

so....

can ppl be fully buffed before starting? as well... kinda sucks for orcs..... but oh well...
Advertisement

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:23 pm
b3def wrote:
alex.mihai wrote:

3. As a defender/guardian, you are not allowed to use any untouchable skill you have ( e.g. DF,POG or UT).

You should also disallow the other classes skills which are equivalent to POG (Santuary) and UT (Unbreakable), also SG (Impenetrable Guard).

The warrior equivalents:
PoG - **** Lord
UT - Berserker
SG - Frenzied Force (I think).

It is only fair that these skills (and other class equivalents) are disallowed too. You also didn't specify, is it party buffs or self buffs only i.e. can a warrior get Prayer and Etain Blessing before a fight?

The rules don't seem to be very thought out, it also seems a little unfair that only 1st place gets a prize, surely second and even third should get a conselation prize. 2 OP entry fee leaves a 32 OP prize pool, this could be split into: 1st = 18 OP, 2nd = 9 OP, 3rd = 5 OP, otherwise it doesn't give much appeal to someone who may want to enter but know they can't beat someone that's already entered.

3rd place would be 2 losers from the semis fighting for 3rd and 4th.  

Prizes will be more than 1 , 2 and 3 place don't worry .
And as for the rules I am going to put more rules tomorrow. It's late here and I need to get some sleep.

Kind regards,

[GS]Joe

b3def

Rank 4
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:40 pm
Great, I understand it's late.

You should format the OP a little different, the blue bold writing for the rules is hard to decipher from the rest of the post and is slightly hard to read (speaking for myself, possibly others). It definitely need a lot more details though before the day!

I won't be there unfortunately, my gear is sub-par for now Sad maybe next time.

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:02 pm
Me and Izzy are expecting to see many lvl 80's participating Smile tomorrow I will post up the prizes also Smile
Hope to see as many participants as possible.

Kind regards,

[GS]Joe

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:13 pm
Dread
Hunter
Fury
count me in Very Happy sounds great to me:D

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedFeb 13, 2013 5:06 pm
This event is made only for Warriors/Guardians and Hunters and ofc same those classes from oposite faction. Sin a Pag or a Orc cant be an equal match to a warr.

I thought this was going to be more like TvT style so every class can participate.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedFeb 13, 2013 5:12 pm
Added the sin equivalents (of those warr skills idk how to compare for sin to Guard

b3def wrote:
alex.mihai wrote:

3. As a defender/guardian, you are not allowed to use any untouchable skill you have ( e.g. DF,POG or UT).

You should also disallow the other classes skills which are equivalent to POG (Santuary) and UT (Unbreakable), also SG (Impenetrable Guard).

The sin equivalents:
**** Lord - iron collar
Berserker - Big Coup
Frenzied Force (I think). - Frenzied Finesse

Probably won't enter but thought I'd help some with that bit Smile

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedFeb 13, 2013 5:40 pm
DarkSakimaru wrote:
This event is made only for Warriors/Guardians and Hunters and ofc same those classes from oposite faction. Sin a Pag or a Orc cant be an equal match to a warr.

I thought this was going to be more like TvT style so every class can participate.  

TvT would be more fun tho i agree Very Happy limited to 1 healer

e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedFeb 13, 2013 6:16 pm
i agree with Saki you shud make this TvT 4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5 if you do 1 VS 1 then you need to do it by class Hunter VS hunter finale Hunter VS Archer warr vs warr finale warr vs fighter and when you do it like TvT at least orc's and Priest's can play also but if you keep this event the way it is then you need to do it by class but its a great idea tho more [GS] shud take your example Joe realy i dont say a name tho [GS]TonkaToys oeps i did it again sorry Smile

VaLeriaki

Rank 1
VaLeriaki
PostedFeb 13, 2013 6:47 pm
If want make event make it like TvT no too orcs/priest go naked again like nubs and GS after stay 30min like nub and cant decide who win..No know how make good event no make at all if decide it too make then do it and think all classes and all options,Not like last time that 1 Pagan win Tournament of Champions that was look on him and was no sure he HM or NM lol..