alex.mihai

Rank 3
alex.mihai
PostedFeb 13, 2013 1:31 pm   Last edited by alex.mihai on Feb 26, 2013 1:44 pm. Edited 14 times in total

TvT Tournament of Champions !

Event canceled :)
Greetings fellows players !

Your guests, [GS]Joe and [GS]Izzy are introducing you today to :

Date/Time/Place

TvT Tournament of Champions will be running on 23 february 2013, Saturday at 2 PM PST ( 1 hour after GRB) in Deep Desert 1.This Tournament is dedicated only for level 80 people ! Smile

Rules

1. To participate you must first sign up on the forums.The person who will post the team is the captain for the team.
2. You are allowed to use all skills.UT skills( POG/DF) and POLAR STORM are forbidden.(Untouchables pots are allowed)
3. You are allowed to use any nosses/remedies.
4. Participation will be first come first serve.( 8 teams for each faction).
5. Winners of each battle are determined by the last man or woman standing.
6. There will be a participation fee for 2 OP from every member.In the end, the last 3 teams that will place 1 ,2 and 3 will win the OP's gathered by everyone and will be split + prizes.
7. Matches will be RANDOMLY choose using a simple number generator.
8. A team can have up to 7 members. Your sign up post will need to name all 7 members of your team at the time of posting. There will be no editing posts.
9. A team can list up to 2 alternates. These alternates can be used should one of your original members fail to show. However these alternates cannot be listed on any other team.
10. There is a limit of no more than 2 of same class on each team.

11. There is a limit of 1 team per guild. Isn't allowed 2 teams of the same guild.
What will happen to you if you don't respect this rules ? -> You will be disqualified Smile

Date untill you can sign up for TvT is 20 february 2013.

In the following bracket I will be adding all participants and will edit it when we will have the winners.The numbers represent the match number. Smile

Sample registration form

Faction:
Members:

Alternates:

Prizes and more details about the winning system will be posted on 20 february 2013.

See you then !!

Kind regards,

[GS]Joe and [GS]Izzy ! <3
Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 13, 2013 2:45 pm
This would settle a lot of grudges in canta.

Just sayin'.

Looks like a decent event. Will be interesting to see who wins.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 13, 2013 2:56 pm
I tried this a year ago with lvl 30's but nobody showed up except my guild despite advertising it for a week.

e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:02 pm
i like this idea [GS ]Joe Karma for you Tonka take a example from your GS Friend Wink

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:03 pm
**** this is the wrong weekend for me to be out of town Sad(((((((((((((((((((((((.

<center></center>

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:08 pm   Last edited by Micheal20 on Feb 13, 2013 3:08 pm. Edited 1 time in total
FlutePro wrote:
**** this is the wrong weekend for me to be out of town Sad(((((((((((((((((((((((.  

well...i can nvr play at that timeee QQ but also mages would get pwned by most maxed uber warrs / fighters - unless u lucky and get a def / guard

SexiSyren

Rank 4
SexiSyren
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:08 pm
I so wanna see this....

Sin.Paz

Rank 0
Sin.Paz
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:17 pm
yes

Perma Retired, I'm sorry Anna

b3def

Rank 4
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:18 pm
alex.mihai wrote:

3. As a defender/guardian, you are not allowed to use any untouchable skill you have ( e.g. DF,POG or UT).

You should also disallow the other classes skills which are equivalent to POG (Santuary) and UT (Unbreakable), also SG (Impenetrable Guard).

The warrior equivalents:
PoG - Hard Lord
UT - Berserker
SG - Frenzied Force (I think).

It is only fair that these skills (and other class equivalents) are disallowed too. You also didn't specify, is it party buffs or self buffs only i.e. can a warrior get Prayer and Etain Blessing before a fight?

The rules don't seem to be very thought out, it also seems a little unfair that only 1st place gets a prize, surely second and even third should get a conselation prize. 2 OP entry fee leaves a 32 OP prize pool, this could be split into: 1st = 18 OP, 2nd = 9 OP, 3rd = 5 OP, otherwise it doesn't give much appeal to someone who may want to enter but know they can't beat someone that's already entered.

3rd place would be 2 losers from the semis fighting for 3rd and 4th.

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:19 pm
zzzz bad timing on making event like this Razz should wait till they release full 80 set Razz anyways .. ... WTB IMPERIAL SET !!