caprontos

Rank 1
caprontos
PostedFeb 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Some GM events you could try/consider.

-I think this is the right spot-
Kill the GM

- since the arena at Ledise (sp?) no longer gives exp loss on death. I think a kill the gm event could work.

The way it was handled in Kingdom Heroes was we had like an hour (mabe 30mins?) to kill the gm as many times as we could - as a sever.. Then based on how many times -decided the prizes we all got.

So you start out with an easyish to kill gm - who fights back a little.. and get harder each time you die..

------------
Kill/Heal the GM.

Sorta like the above.. only paladins and shadow Mages's vs sorcerer and warriors... paladins and sm's have to keep the gm alive for a set period of time while the other two classes have to kill it.

Which ever side wins gets prizes.

------------
Trains

Make a challenge to form a train of 50 players.. first train to reach 50 people is given a prize..

Or perhaps some variation of this... could be fun...

------------
Guild shapes

Every particpating guild (maybe guilds if we need to combine them to get the people.. have to see how it goes.. GM's could decide based on number of participators) - need to form a shape the GM decides. Whoever can form the best one (gm decides) is given a prize.

Depending on how long it takes.. Could do a few rounds of it.

------------
Random elimination

We all line up in a line.. And then the GMs will roll a dice and remove people from the line by categories.. (ie by things like realm - level ends in - name ends in - name starts with - class - so on.. things you can roll lots of people out at once so can shrink the line quickly) until there is only a few people left.. and they are given a prize.

------------
Trivia

Basically a gm just asks questions in announcement then first to reply correctly wins - nice event mainly because you don't have to gather people haha...

------------
- A good spot for some of these events is just east of Evene since its a pretty wide open spot.. Arena is good for events that result in exp loss.

If I think of any more I'll post.. If this is the wrong spot to post then move it please.
Advertisement

gmebilfish

Game Master
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 13, 2013 5:28 pm
Thanks for the ideas. Smile

Kill the GM be nice but will be level restricted.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 13, 2013 5:54 pm
Hide and seek? I always liked these.