Author Message

rbaugh18

Rank 0
rbaugh18
Joined
24 Jan 2008
Posts
161
Location
Noblesville United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 11:52 am

Invade spawn point killing IS legal!




Just an example....note: the spawn point to where as AoL enters our map IS NOT considered a "no-kill" zone...however...the spawn kill rule DOES apply here:

As stated by Render (retrieved from: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13352771#13352771 )

2. Spawn Killing
Ruling: Spawn killing is when one player kills another player after they have just towned or resurrected in the main spawn point within their respective faction. Spawn killing is prohibited in any form. This includes KI/PR/VR, as spawn killing is illegal in all zones.

7. Portal Killing
Ruling: Portal Killing is when a user from the opposite faction continually kills users who are trying to load into the current zone. This includes killing players before they have a chance to step out of the portal. (very similar to Spawn Killing) This does Not include killing players after they have left the immediate location, talked, or have done anything to show that they are not idle. We recommend staying away from the portals so that you do not have to worry about getting banned for these types of offenses.



May we PLEASE take a moment to evaluate that rule....if you move, talk, buff, use an attk skill...you are fair game to kill. However...if you are standing in spawn point yappin your gums...we can attk you, but we cannot use aoe's that may also harm other players whom ARE idle. So.....hope this helps the QQing PvP farmers who invade our maps (this goes for Fury and AoL) if you get killed at your spawn point....unless a ToS rule has indeed been broken...shut up!

And for the GM's who are handing out banns like government cheese in Compton...I was under the impression you now required SS's with FULL log (showing skills used and dmg recieved) and/or video to consider tickets of complaint or report? What's the ruling on this?

Advertisement

itchago

Rank 2
itchago
Joined
05 Sep 2009
Posts
731
Location
United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 11:54 am
Thats not the AOl spawn pt, theirs is over north of Exp base

rbaugh18

Rank 0
rbaugh18
Joined
24 Jan 2008
Posts
161
Location
Noblesville United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 11:57 am
itchago wrote:
Thats not the AOl spawn pt, theirs is over north of Exp base  


Yes, we've established that and thank you for pointing it out AGAIN...the AoL spawn point is NOT highlighted as a "no-kill" zone. Either is the Fury spawn point in VR....it's a fair kill area.

itchago

Rank 2
itchago
Joined
05 Sep 2009
Posts
731
Location
United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 12:01 pm
Sry misread it

EricSchreiber

Rank 1
EricSchreiber
Joined
08 Aug 2011
Posts
350
Location
Mile High!!! United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 2:23 pm
Awww lights QQ about everything..

If you are NOT tough enough to take the 1st few hits after you port in, then maybe you dont deserve to be invading.
Lights enter on their ponies and start to run then whine because they got attacked and killed right away before their summon bots can take them away to hide and seek.

These whining lights are the same ones that terrain hack over the mountains strait to colony kobolds and 1st mobs.

Stop the AoL whine and bend over and take it. Twisted Evil

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
Joined
15 May 2009
Posts
489
Location
United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:31 pm
EricSchreiber wrote:
Awww lights QQ about everything..

If you are NOT tough enough to take the 1st few hits after you port in, then maybe you dont deserve to be invading.
Lights enter on their ponies and start to run then whine because they got attacked and killed right away before their summon bots can take them away to hide and seek.

These whining lights are the same ones that terrain hack over the mountains strait to colony kobolds and 1st mobs.

Stop the AoL whine and bend over and take it. Twisted Evil  


+1

<center></center>

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
Joined
30 Jun 2010
Posts
2596
Location
London/Lailah United Kingdom
PostedFeb 13, 2013 5:10 pm
Funny.. I could have swore many months back I killed a naked fury toon hidden very high up on a hill in PR, in a party just chilling lol. AoL are the only one's who use Bots, you say? Laughing

Face it, people on either factions whether they be poor/rich, active pvpers or invaders are liable to be guilty of such acts. I've never been one to favour a single faction because in the end, all players are human, pulling the same sh*t in a fantasy game QQ'ing about each other.

Secondly.
Rules of the OP
+1

-Retired.

rbaugh18

Rank 0
rbaugh18
Joined
24 Jan 2008
Posts
161
Location
Noblesville United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 5:45 pm
"Funny.. I could have swore many months back I killed a naked fury toon hidden very high up on a hill in PR, in a party just chilling lol. AoL are the only one's who use Bots, you say? "


where ANYWHERE in my post did say this? You obviously CAN read...but can you interpret and comprehend?

This post is not...i repeat....NOT! about QQing....it is simply stating the rules as defined by ToS and GM support as to what qualifies as a "spawn point kill". Both factions, at times are clearly guilty of QQing....but hearing AoL consistly whine and cry that we are breaking rules by killing them at this point "because its a no-kill zone"??? YOU"RE WRONG!!!!! <buzzers and alarms blare!>


But ya know what?.....go ahead....tell a few more of your AoL faction to come and post their idiotic remarks here so it further proves my point correct that all are slightly slow and short in life of a drool bucket! Bravo Sparky!

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
Joined
30 Jun 2010
Posts
2596
Location
London/Lailah United Kingdom
PostedFeb 13, 2013 6:27 pm
rbaugh18 wrote:

where ANYWHERE in my post did say this? You obviously CAN read...but can you interpret and comprehend?
 


You say to me about reading and interpreting, yet you could not see the posts before mine? It was not your post that I was aiming at. I was talking to EricSchreiber.

Example:
EricSchreiber wrote:
Lights enter on their ponies and start to run then whine because they got attacked and killed right away before their summon bots can take them away to hide and seek.  


Not only is this baiting AoL players on the forum to argue, but it is also narrow minded, based on the fact that you fury make it seem like fury never do anything wrong.

Is it so hard to "comprehend" (as you say) that both factions are at fault, that both factions are players causing drama and starting fights with each other? The baiting each other, ego battles and trying to get each factions players banned all the time. It's childish, but it's not just AoL all the time.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
Joined
30 Jun 2010
Posts
2596
Location
London/Lailah United Kingdom
PostedFeb 13, 2013 6:34 pm   Last edited by LordKotaro1011 on Feb 20, 2013 9:51 am. Edited 1 time in total
rbaugh18 wrote:

But ya know what?.....go ahead....tell a few more of your AoL faction to come and post their idiotic remarks here so it further proves my point correct that all are slightly slow and short in life of a drool bucket! Bravo Sparky!  


I keep both factions and their oppinions at a distance. Why would I bring more AoL to this thread to fight? If anything both factions seem bitter and stuck in there ways and it needs to stop.

I supported your first post, did I not?
Lordkotaro1011 wrote:

Secondly.
Rules of the OP
+1
 

Stop being so defensive and judgmental.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: