Rank 4
Tronxx
PostedFeb 13, 2013 5:47 am
acac8484 wrote:
Tronxx wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
Tronxx wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
No place for QQ in the Gym so might find it easyer for him to NOT play NOT going gym and just QQ on forum with picture on black cat Very Happy  

haha!! fat people or lazy people always try to put some1 down for showing their physique... put down your burger and get in the gym fatties!  

Expect him to make forum post for voting to ban our season ticket to gym Oxci Very Happy Very Happy  

LMAO!!!!  

Now we are harrasing him and hes making ticket i guess Very Happy I love forum when i have day off at work Very Happy  

haha who? we mentioned no names Razz and yeah forums is better then Jeremy Kyle xD
Advertisement

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedFeb 13, 2013 5:49 am
Tronxx wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
Tronxx wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
Tronxx wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
No place for QQ in the Gym so might find it easyer for him to NOT play NOT going gym and just QQ on forum with picture on black cat Very Happy  

haha!! fat people or lazy people always try to put some1 down for showing their physique... put down your burger and get in the gym fatties!  

Expect him to make forum post for voting to ban our season ticket to gym Oxci Very Happy Very Happy  

LMAO!!!!  

Now we are harrasing him and hes making ticket i guess Very Happy I love forum when i have day off at work Very Happy  

haha who? we mentioned no names Razz and yeah forums is better then Jeremy Kyle xD  

I better delete it Very Happy And you come 1-15 Smile

4Raw.mecca

Tronxx

Rank 4
Tronxx
PostedFeb 13, 2013 5:50 am
acac8484 wrote:
Tronxx wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
Tronxx wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
Tronxx wrote:
acac8484 wrote:

LMAO!!!!  

I better delete it Very Happy And you come 1-15 Smile  

naa they harass you 1st about your profile pic xD

badfranklin

Rank 0
badfranklin
PostedFeb 13, 2013 7:10 am
Thinking back Worship gear was non existent a few years ago. Then we paid for a bunch of worship sets just to be out matched by those with heroics and dreads. This game is a constant power struggle we need to make a way to breathe life back in to 1-15. We need to work together. We may aim to destroy the other faction but their goals are no different than ours. I have been stuck in this map to long with out much progress. I enjoy my class and have no reason to change but there needs too be changes in the way we treat our players. It starts with us not the GMs or Aeria the people who have spent hard time and money to play, lets work together to have fun. I have tried again and again to make this game fun for players old and new. What else can I say to them? "Don't bother going out there mouse is on and we are not strong enough." is that what u want to hear Tom? Does that make you feel good? I want this game to fun for every one not just you and not just me. With all the BS if it is heroic or dread gear or swift and what have you. We need clean pvp not sweep kill the raid then log. I am trying here to help. I want to see full raids every hour of the day. Idc if u guys want to all gang me first. Mages are squishy and I don't have crazy awesome gear because I can't pay for dreads and heroics but stop F@##ing with my pvp please. Hang back just chill idk what to tell u to do but this sweep kill mentality is ruining it for every one who loves this game.
nicecrits i hear u but screw ur vote thingy I vote for a better pvp map what ever it takes idc darks lights we need to make this right and I won't give up till we got 24/7 awesome pvp.
<3 u all
even u Tom u mage killin fool
-Masta

jakestreet

Rank 2
PostedFeb 13, 2013 7:19 am
badfranklin wrote:
Thinking back Worship gear was non existent a few years ago. Then we paid for a bunch of worship sets just to be out matched by those with heroics and dreads. This game is a constant power struggle we need to make a way to breathe life back in to 1-15. We need to work together. We may aim to destroy the other faction but their goals are no different than ours. I have been stuck in this map to long with out much progress. I enjoy my class and have no reason to change but there needs too be changes in the way we treat our players. It starts with us not the GMs or Aeria the people who have spent hard time and money to play, lets work together to have fun. I have tried again and again to make this game fun for players old and new. What else can I say to them? "Don't bother going out there mouse is on and we are not strong enough." is that what u want to hear Tom? Does that make you feel good? I want this game to fun for every one not just you and not just me. With all the BS if it is heroic or dread gear or swift and what have you. We need clean pvp not sweep kill the raid then log. I am trying here to help. I want to see full raids every hour of the day. Idc if u guys want to all gang me first. Mages are squishy and I don't have crazy awesome gear because I can't pay for dreads and heroics but stop F@##ing with my pvp please. Hang back just chill idk what to tell u to do but this sweep kill mentality is ruining it for every one who loves this game.
nicecrits i hear u but screw ur vote thingy I vote for a better pvp map what ever it takes idc darks lights we need to make this right and I won't give up till we got 24/7 awesome pvp.
<3 u all
-Masta  

next time just put ''QQ'' instead, this is a qq thread no1 actually read

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:05 am
dont QQ ... stop hating what other ppl has and pvp more ... if u cant pvp cause u cant survive, either u leave the zone or improve ur gear... but stop hating ppl ...
Ifu want to help pvp, stop arguing ... drop nosses, keep it to free loot items and melon and leave it like that... incredible, whats next ? remove worship gear cause they have 1 more slot and u can kill ppl and they kill u faster ? GROW UP ...

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

badfranklin

Rank 0
badfranklin
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:10 am
jakestreet wrote:
badfranklin wrote:
<3 u all
-Masta  

next time just put ''QQ'' instead, this is a qq thread no1 actually read  

show me a thread that isn't about game problems or small talk because that's the only reason why we get on these forums. I'd much rather play than talk. I was asked to come here. If you don't want to hear my feelings then lets pvp and you can eat some dirt.

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:14 am
Tronxx wrote:
/support remove illegal lapis  

Agreed, and Tom's Swift is not illegal ... so QQ somewhere else haters ... lol incredible u want to call this "fair" when u basically showing ur hate pointed to a single person... envy and jealousy ... why dont we vote to remove Onz's old glitched gear aswell ? OO oohhh no right it belongs to ur faction, and post is to QQ about that other faction has ... but... hey ! im in the right post then ... or no ? Oo nvm, we give u pvp and u only give QQ in return... drop the harrasing and the QQing and imporove ur skills in order to give fair pvp a chance, not killing ppl's gear cause u r not able to kill that person.

superturk23

Rank 3
superturk23
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:48 am

Lol

This is no voting post, just another troll session, in b4 lock :p

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedFeb 13, 2013 9:15 am
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

PS: QQQQQQQQQQQ