derik04

Rank 0
derik04
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:16 am   Last edited by derik04 on Feb 13, 2013 8:45 am. Edited 1 time in total
hmmmm, well we are not on voting out for dreads/ heroic gears n wep, we are voting out to remove the ilegal lapis , and the +175 attack power, for us to have good and fair
Advertisement

TwekTwek

Rank 1
TwekTwek
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:16 am
acac8484 wrote:
TwekTwek wrote:
U guys really need too stop harrasing Tom, yes harrasing coz thats what ure doing over and over, I'm amazed at the patience he has with u guys, and I'm amazed he havent reported u yet. Seriously u need too stop it, hes's got the gm's ok for so get over it and move on.
If u want fair pvp in the zone Tom's wep isnt the only thing u need too look at, if it was on ure side u would be good little boys and girls and keep ure mouths shut now wouldnt u.
+ 1 for Tom  

Yes i expect for post like this from you. Nobody harrasing anyone we vote for no swift / flash +150weap in 1-15. If you cannot read only lil here is probably one lil black dark...  

U are so indeed harrassing him and u started this sht on our regular pvp thread and u just make this post which will target him. If u want him too loose the wep I suggest gm's remove heroic and dread as well. lols u expect a post like this from me wth is that supposed too mean u have no idea who I am so shut ure mouth plz. And tell u what the only thing I have a hard time reading is ure writting tyvm. Now leave Tom alone.

TwekTwek

Rank 1
TwekTwek
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:18 am
derik04 wrote:
hmmmm, well tom we are not on voting out for dreads/ heroic gears n wep, we are voting on the lapis in it, and the +175 attack power, if gm's will not take out swift and +175 attack power on your jav. Gm's should also give others a chance to get their wep linked with swift and get +175 attack power too for us to have good and fair pvp!!! nothing personal Tom we only want a fair pvp  

yes and gm's should make, worship, heroic and dreads farmable ingame, get over it, this game isnt designed too be fair.

daheihei76587

Rank 2
daheihei76587
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:19 am
derik04 wrote:
hmmmm, well tom we are not on voting out for dreads/ heroic gears n wep, we are voting on the lapis in it, and the +175 attack power, if gm's will not take out swift and +175 attack power on your jav. Gm's should also give others a chance to get their wep linked with swift and get +175 attack power too for us to have good and fair pvp!!! nothing personal Tom we only want a fair pvp  

u should directly say to vote let me out of the zone let me tell u, that lapis here then ttom is here no exception.

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:27 am
TwekTwek wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
TwekTwek wrote:
U guys really need too stop harrasing Tom, yes harrasing coz thats what ure doing over and over, I'm amazed at the patience he has with u guys, and I'm amazed he havent reported u yet. Seriously u need too stop it, hes's got the gm's ok for so get over it and move on.
If u want fair pvp in the zone Tom's wep isnt the only thing u need too look at, if it was on ure side u would be good little boys and girls and keep ure mouths shut now wouldnt u.
+ 1 for Tom  

Yes i expect for post like this from you. Nobody harrasing anyone we vote for no swift / flash +150weap in 1-15. If you cannot read only lil here is probably one lil black dark...  

U are so indeed harrassing him and u started this sht on our regular pvp thread and u just make this post which will target him. If u want him too loose the wep I suggest gm's remove heroic and dread as well. lols u expect a post like this from me wth is that supposed too mean u have no idea who I am so shut ure mouth plz. And tell u what the only thing I have a hard time reading is ure writting tyvm. Now leave Tom alone.  

Not sure if anyone cares who you are o.O

4Raw.mecca

Tronxx

Rank 4
Tronxx
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:30 am
/support remove illegal lapis

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:32 am
Nobody put your name... and pls black stop threaten ppl for making posts ... and reporting and banning... we all know you big boss Smile And black vote for no heroic , dread ... do what ever you like as long as you have fun big boss Smile im having atm

derik04

Rank 0
derik04
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:39 am
Sorry buddy we dont want to have any fights between u guys, and we are not voting u out of zone also. i think the better way to stop this is, with the help of Gm's.
Gm's should tell us here how is that happen they put swift lapis on that Jav for the replacement of max flash, Pls Gm give us the reason why, so we can fully understand all, to stop this complains or vote anymore....

again buddy we are not voting u out of the zone, sorry if u think that way, all we wanted is a fair and clean pvp at our 1-15 community

daheihei76587

Rank 2
daheihei76587
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:40 am
i bought that max flash lapis from area 51 toxic about half year ago and cuz PM render reponsed that post say, he tracked that lapis and said its from an old GM event. It was a legal one that time.Then I bought that max flash lapis for 150ops. After that about serveral months later since duped items prevalent in game, I let GM check that max flash lapis for at least twice, but no exact response from them. But this time they said thats a duped one but due to my honesty the replace it by a swift 1. Just think about it orginally its a max flash lapis they said its a legal item now they changed their statement and change it to a swift. If u were me, will u feel happy that I got my weapon linked a swift lapis but others dont have? But I accepted GM's decision without arguing with them . and that 150ops juat as the trash thrown . All of those things i can accept, But I cannot accept what u did nic3cirts. I dont think its appropriate .

badfranklin

Rank 0
badfranklin
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:41 am
Tom asked for this. Did he really not consider the results of linking that weapon? Max were not supposed to be in the game. There is reasons why there is lvl restrictions on lapis. Yes there can be rare items that a lucky or wealthy few can own but this is a violation of the parameters that have been set for other players. No one wants to lose there hard earned items but no one wants to feel mistreated while someone else gets the spoils.

Any other player would be getting this treatment if put in the same scenario as Tom. Every one wants to be the best player and yes money and items dictate that more than skill in this game but we can't just go out and fill a ticket out with a PLH and swift and expect to be treated the same as Tom. We all need to preserve PVP, We need to come to some sort of terms or else Tom will keep people from playing.