Author Message

daheihei76587

Rank 2
daheihei76587
Joined
13 Jul 2011
Posts
462
Location
The Biggest little city in United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:25 am
look such a person trying to teach me what is called ego:


Advertisement

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
Joined
15 Jan 2013
Posts
836
Location
Czech Republic
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:39 am
daheihei76587 wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
daheihei76587 wrote:
lol is that good for u to call for all people to treat just one player? If you r not that ego why just vote for 1-15 how about vote for legendary gear in canta? how about make this game absolutely fair? Because u play in 1-15 so u only vote for 1-15? you make me laugh again.
U just keep your one -sided view to treat others. Didn't I post my weapon with why GM put a swift lapis on? you just hide those truth and wanna achieve your own goal with instigating people. Wish you can be successful.  


Ego o.O ? You have ego using that weap. We dont do anything bad we want fair pvp thats it and we vote for it. Laught as you want if you like ... call fury to explain lights why you have +150atk on weap and swift i feel they enjoy your kills.  



is that weapon I forge in game? That's I paid ops to buy it. And why you bought heroic gaunts and wanna buy dread guants through forums you not ego? You know why I dare post my gear on forum? The only reason is that I m not fear GM to check them. Thats why.  


At least you make happy fury adding some kills hmm? You act always same ...laugh. And some other fury add than any of lights dont understant game if we dont get how you can kill any other archer / hunter in 1-2 sec with DPS 30% more of any other in the game. Game will be better if this lil GMs fail will be removed...nobody can deny that. If this happen in canta or pvp 80 it would never last even for 1 week and be removed by GM for many reports. Sorry hunter but we dont do anything bad voting for fair pvp.

4Raw.mecca

daheihei76587

Rank 2
daheihei76587
Joined
13 Jul 2011
Posts
462
Location
The Biggest little city in United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:43 am
acac8484 wrote:
daheihei76587 wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
daheihei76587 wrote:
lol is that good for u to call for all people to treat just one player? If you r not that ego why just vote for 1-15 how about vote for legendary gear in canta? how about make this game absolutely fair? Because u play in 1-15 so u only vote for 1-15? you make me laugh again.
U just keep your one -sided view to treat others. Didn't I post my weapon with why GM put a swift lapis on? you just hide those truth and wanna achieve your own goal with instigating people. Wish you can be successful.  


Ego o.O ? You have ego using that weap. We dont do anything bad we want fair pvp thats it and we vote for it. Laught as you want if you like ... call fury to explain lights why you have +150atk on weap and swift i feel they enjoy your kills.  



is that weapon I forge in game? That's I paid ops to buy it. And why you bought heroic gaunts and wanna buy dread guants through forums you not ego? You know why I dare post my gear on forum? The only reason is that I m not fear GM to check them. Thats why.  


At least you make happy fury adding some kills hmm? You act always same ...laugh. And some other fury add than any of lights dont understant game if we dont get how you can kill any other archer / hunter in 1-2 sec with DPS 30% more of any other in the game. Game will be better if this lil GMs fail will be removed...nobody can deny that. If this happen in canta or pvp 80 it would never last even for 1 week and be removed by GM for many reports. Sorry hunter but we dont do anything bad voting for fair pvp.  



go ahead man you r not ego we all know that.

daheihei76587

Rank 2
daheihei76587
Joined
13 Jul 2011
Posts
462
Location
The Biggest little city in United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:46 am
Mia just one question if u wanna buy dread guants for 300+op why cant i pay 300+op for that jav?

u buy dread gaunts for fair pvp? Nice idea cuz i feel it boring to kill u so easily, just find one.

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
Joined
15 Jan 2013
Posts
836
Location
Czech Republic
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:54 am
daheihei76587 wrote:
Mia just one question if u wanna buy dread guants for 300+op why cant i pay 300+op for that jav?  


Everyone can buy Dread... nobody can buy swift into 1-15 weap and +150atk on weap. If you have more question come light side 1-15 raid as archers / mages about there opinion. Dread would give me another 20rec that i will not feel much like mega uber advantage. GMs would never try to kill zone put one piece of gear that complety kill zone like swift linked into +170atk weap in 1-15 or 20-30 ... cannot deny. Must be some kind of lil fail.

Any other question pls dont post on forum and come talk to AoL ranged people... does not matter who you ask. That simple

4Raw.mecca

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
Joined
15 Jan 2013
Posts
836
Location
Czech Republic
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:58 am
Btw Tom this is nothing personal ... just pvp i like you like person not like zone killer

4Raw.mecca

TwekTwek

Rank 1
TwekTwek
Joined
24 Nov 2011
Posts
206
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:06 am
U guys really need too stop harrasing Tom, yes harrasing coz thats what ure doing over and over, I'm amazed at the patience he has with u guys, and I'm amazed he havent reported u yet. Seriously u need too stop it, hes's got the gm's ok for so get over it and move on.
If u want fair pvp in the zone Tom's wep isnt the only thing u need too look at, if it was on ure side u would be good little boys and girls and keep ure mouths shut now wouldnt u.
+ 1 for Tom

daheihei76587

Rank 2
daheihei76587
Joined
13 Jul 2011
Posts
462
Location
The Biggest little city in United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:08 am   Last edited by daheihei76587 on Feb 13, 2013 4:10 am. Edited 1 time in total
nic3crit u should be playing in this game for a long time why u just act as a freshmen? You didnot know GM rescale the measurement for a 17bow and 17 jav (or crossbow )the latter one is 100 atk higher than the former one and my jav is 20 thats another 100more atk. The bow I used is a 18one so the gup of atk should be around 100+100-30=170. We can understand mia dont know it, but for u, u should do some introspection.

also that flash 2(swift) thats GM link it i also explained why GM link it for me without any placeholderin goon's 1-15 pvp thread so if you have some question about it go ask GM dont ask me.

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
Joined
15 Jan 2013
Posts
836
Location
Czech Republic
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:10 am
TwekTwek wrote:
U guys really need too stop harrasing Tom, yes harrasing coz thats what ure doing over and over, I'm amazed at the patience he has with u guys, and I'm amazed he havent reported u yet. Seriously u need too stop it, hes's got the gm's ok for so get over it and move on.
If u want fair pvp in the zone Tom's wep isnt the only thing u need too look at, if it was on ure side u would be good little boys and girls and keep ure mouths shut now wouldnt u.
+ 1 for Tom  


Yes i expect for post like this from you. Nobody harrasing anyone we vote for no swift / flash +150weap in 1-15. If you cannot read only lil here is probably one lil black dark...

4Raw.mecca

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
Joined
15 Jan 2013
Posts
836
Location
Czech Republic
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:11 am
Guys guys dont put any names pls...this is free voting in game that you down load for free. ty

4Raw.mecca
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: