Cwasawnt

Rank 2
Cwasawnt
PostedFeb 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Buying AP...

Issues with banking
So, this is more so directed towards GMs/GS's or anyone who can actually answer this question with facts and actual knowledge but I can not purchase AP online with my visa card. Works with everything else, Ijji, Ebay, etc but not Aeria. I personally use CIBC Banking and it always gives me this error basically telling me either my card or my banking is not able to be accepted as a payment method. I'm not sure if Aeria is racist towards my bank or my card, but either way. I really don't want the hastle of having to find a 7-11 (which none are within walking distance of me) to purchase $20 cards or $10 cards which don't even give me $10 or $20 worth of AP. I would like this thoughtfully answered before I get paid on Thursday so I know if there is another method (besides paypal, that **** makes me wait up to 8 business days before I can transfer money from my bank to paypal). Essentially one where I can be lazy and do it at home and actually get the exact amount I am paying for.

- The French Pastry of Anarchy
Advertisement

synsouls

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:21 pm
Well, the Gm's and GS's are talking about that, i think they had a Maintenance about that buying AP' yesterday..

judycaguiat0701

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2014 5:41 am

buy ap