fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Immortalis Promotion

Did u guys receive any of the prize yet?

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:57 pm
Yeah, I think it was sometime last week. o.O

[Eclipse of AngelWing] Pirate Maidens - Putting the CURVY in SCURVY!

fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:47 am
Thats weird me and my guildmate never got the item for the immortalis event kraken jugs , chicken , statue

Posted By Aeria Mobile

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedFeb 13, 2013 5:04 am
Did you follow all the directions? Like e-mailing Aeria your names in both games? As far as I know, they finished distributing all the rewards. If you did, you might want to contact support.

[Eclipse of AngelWing] Pirate Maidens - Putting the CURVY in SCURVY!

fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 7:05 am
Pretty sure i did i Put my name then immortalis friend invite code got the email from where they confirm that they receive the email still have it but never got any item i already sent a email to not really sure the where is the contact support is located and some of my guildmate havent got the prizes and she already got the prize in immortalis never in Pirate maiden

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedFeb 13, 2013 10:42 am
fujima55 wrote:
Pretty sure i did i Put my name then immortalis friend invite code got the email from where they confirm that they receive the email still have it but never got any item i already sent a email to not really sure the where is the contact support is located and some of my guildmate havent got the prizes and she already got the prize in immortalis never in Pirate maiden  

How long has it been since you sent it?

fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 11:32 am
if u meant the complaint i only sent an email reply on the Immortalis/Pirate Maidens Promotion yesterday i never sent a ticket yet do i need to now? cause i only replied the email that was sent to me

if i need to do the ticket thing can u teach never done it b4 or u can guide it to it

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedFeb 13, 2013 1:17 pm
I received mine like a week ago. maybe they're still processing some other prizes.

GM_Zoser

GameMaster: USA
GM_Zoser
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:26 pm
As far as gifting goes, sometimes players send us incorrect information. We would be glad to help them but we need them to send in a ticket in order to do so.

Here are some tips for all future gifting issues:

-If all of your friends or guild members receive their items and you have not gotten yours, send in a ticket.

-Be sure to include your Original Pirate Name. If you are unsure of what that is, you can always send us your friend referral code and we can look you up by that.

-Be polite in the ticket Smile. We try to always be polite in our responses and on occasion, players who display very nice manners are sometimes rewarded a small gift.

fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 10:30 pm
I think i know the prob i put my current name 我爱 but my original name was fujima and my friend invite code is f2d

I change my current name to fujima again >_> so i dont get mistaken for somebody else again i already sent a ticket 9240293 [Pirate Maidens in English] Hello . hope this get approve thanks ><

Posted By Aeria Mobile