kekoaboi87

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
kekoaboi87
PostedFeb 15, 2013 5:39 am
I used to be in Asylum back in Lailah aol longtime ago.

Advertisement

kekoaboi87

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
kekoaboi87
PostedFeb 15, 2013 5:41 am
Forgot to mention before I was in Asylum was in a guild called " Collect Your Dead"

Remember some other guild called "Sacred Priest" during that time

soulidarity

Rank 3
soulidarity
PostedFeb 15, 2013 6:26 am
natascha1977 wrote:
soulidarity wrote:
natascha1977 wrote:
after -Eternity- became -Eternity-2-2 we left guild [it still existing] and remade it correctly.
-Eternity- was made about one week [max 2] after opening of Teos.  

As one of ET's original members, Id think you'd know better your own creation date. -Eternity- was a reboot of SideBySide. SBS was the one that formed at the beginning of Teos, after the same guild was mass banned from Lailah.

-Eternity- formed in mid to late July of 2008. MajestiC and TGB, if they still exist in any form, predate -Eternity-  

I came into ET when it already was up and about. almost end ep3. As for exact date have to ask the founders whom i cant reach. I know they came from lailah. I am playing 5 years but ET is older then that. Perhaps -blazy- knows. ill try ask. And i didnt know it was a race?

ss for old timessake:

We were in GM dungeon after the GM auction where we bought GMTactics [back then sweet nubbie GM]

Its not a race, but the timeline you gave wasn't correct. You were probably told that ET went back to the beginning of the server, because the oldies probably counted SideBySide as part of ET.

But I quite clearly remember founding my own guild, Eternal_Requiem, on July 6 (my birthday) 2008, and at that time SideBySide was still active (I'm aware that more recently some old ET members split of and reformed this guild, but I'm referring to the original version), and A Perfect Circle was the primary competing guild for SideBySide.

I don't recall the details as to why SideBySide disbanded and reformed as -Eternity-, but it occurred AFTER I formed my own guild by 1-3 weeks.

sirenslullaby

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 7:46 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
DV8, there are still a few members kicking in it, it was a very old guild on lailah, it existed before i started playing and moved to gaia on its second day of opening, unfortunately there are very few people active in it since worm quit.

DR is also Ancient if you are looking for one of the oldest active guilds, not sure if it is 'the' oldest active guild though.

The first guild ever made was Asylum, they were the top guild on lailah before the GRB became a weekly thing and even then remained top for a few months before DR finally moved into first place.

Anything further back than that i do not know of, almost everyone who started playing this game when it was released has left and fewer of those actively read the forums so won't even see this thread.  

DV8-- my loves are still there??? I hoped I wouldn't log and see my tag was gone. I still peruse our forum from time to time. I'm DV8 til I die <3

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:34 pm
With Heart and Soul is the third oldest guild on the old server Teos, I believe. It's a bit dead atm, but it hasn't been disbanded and most likely won't be for a long time. c:

solarstar7

Rank 0
solarstar7
PostedFeb 16, 2013 6:15 pm
Reading this thread is making me feel a tad old.. and nostalgic. I almost wish I had explored guilds more so I could contribute to the convo.

Qlander

Rank 2
PostedFeb 17, 2013 12:20 am
billdoor wrote:
Furaiz wrote:
Anime was remade recently.  

As was -Eternity-, but they are still essentially the same guilds.  

eternity was formed after SBS...if ppl know their shiaya-lore, eternity was made just before that episode was released, so no they are not that old...but depends which server one is talking about. besides AbsoluteZero was formed well before ET

darksliverten

Rank 0
darksliverten
PostedFeb 21, 2013 12:50 pm

REply to my inital Post

this is what Aera had to say
this is the reply i got from aeria games!!!

Dear darksliverten, The RT system is generally used for customer support with in game issues such as player reports, bug reports, account disputes etc. Although we at Aeria Games appreciate your enthusiasm for our games, your inquiries should be placed in the game forums. There you'll find people in the community who share your enthusiasm and are eager to respond to any questions you have about the game, in and out. Thank you, Team Aeria.

Another words they could not answer the Question!!!

but i sent a third post and maby i will get a better response!!!

I hold hope that GM's Are not to lazy to Answer this Question!!!

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedFeb 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Re: REply to my inital Post

darksliverten wrote:

Dear darksliverten, The RT system is generally used for customer support with in game issues such as player reports, bug reports, account disputes etc. Although we at Aeria Games appreciate your enthusiasm for our games, your inquiries should be placed in the game forums. There you'll find people in the community who share your enthusiasm and are eager to respond to any questions you have about the game, in and out. Thank you, Team Aeria.

It has nothing to do with laziness - they just told you that they are unable to extract the information you are asking for and that their guesses are probably worse than ours on this issue. Wink

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedFeb 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Re: REply to my inital Post

billdoor wrote:
darksliverten wrote:

It has nothing to do with laziness - they just told you that they are unable to extract the information you are asking for and that their guesses are definitely worse than ours on this issue. Wink  

Fixed this for you old chap Very Happy