Author Message

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
Joined
24 Jan 2013
Posts
402
Location
United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:44 pm
I wonder if a GM could be bothered to provide this info? It is not like there is a privacy "thing" to worry about, it would be cool to know what the oldest guild is.
Advertisement

Furaiz

Rank 0
Furaiz
Joined
19 Nov 2008
Posts
167
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:45 pm
billdoor wrote:
Furaiz wrote:
Anime was remade recently.  

As was -Eternity-, but they are still the same guilds.  


True.

I would say that yes, MajestiC is the oldest surviving guild on Teos, it seems one of the most likely candidates.

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
Joined
05 Aug 2008
Posts
6422
Location
Foldereid Norway
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:52 pm
.TheLoudOne wrote:
I wonder if a GM could be bothered to provide this info? It is not like there is a privacy "thing" to worry about, it would be cool to know what the oldest guild is.  

To be dead honest, I don't even think they have a way of unearthing this information. So even if they wanted to, they wouldn't be able to supply us with it...

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

Avitra

Rank 1
Joined
23 Jul 2009
Posts
200
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:13 pm
Apparently KAOS was made 1 month after Beta Shaiya was opened to everyone. The guild was remade into UT-KAOS in 2011 I think, but there are still a few toons in KAOS of active players that just can't leave their old home Wink

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
Joined
17 May 2007
Posts
1469
Location
United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:23 pm
billdoor wrote:
.TheLoudOne wrote:
I wonder if a GM could be bothered to provide this info? It is not like there is a privacy "thing" to worry about, it would be cool to know what the oldest guild is.  

To be dead honest, I don't even think they have a way of unearthing this information. So even if they wanted to, they wouldn't be able to supply us with it...  
even if they did, the merge would have messed up a lot of it, since guilds were forced to remake over their names being destroyed

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
Joined
24 Jan 2013
Posts
402
Location
United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:26 pm
Avitra wrote:
Apparently KAOS was made 1 month after Beta Shaiya was opened to everyone. The guild was remade into UT-KAOS in 2011 I think, but there are still a few toons in KAOS of active players that just can't leave their old home Wink  


What server is this guild on, or WAS it on?

Avitra

Rank 1
Joined
23 Jul 2009
Posts
200
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:39 pm
Ah sorry, should have said before - it was on light Teos. I don't think it can really be classed as still active though. It's not dead, but all active members have their most active toons in UTK now. You may be lucky to see a KAOS tag hanging around apulune wh keeper or in ah though ^^

Funnily enough, the gl of KAOS and a few officers are still active so can still accept people to KAOS Laughing

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
Joined
24 Jan 2013
Posts
402
Location
United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:49 pm
Avitra wrote:
Ah sorry, should have said before - it was on light Teos. I don't think it can really be classed as still active though. It's not dead, but all active members have their most active toons in UTK now. You may be lucky to see a KAOS tag hanging around apulune wh keeper or in ah though ^^

Funnily enough, the gl of KAOS and a few officers are still active so can still accept people to KAOS Laughing  


Teos did not exist 1 month after Beta I believe, Lailah was first and then Etain, and then Teos and then Gaia.... I am not sure as to the times between, but Teos was not alive 1 month after beta I would bet on it. SE, you still there?

Avitra

Rank 1
Joined
23 Jul 2009
Posts
200
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 12, 2013 9:00 pm
Idk really, that's what the info on the guild home page says ^^ Maybe it was from when Teos went live... Shocked Or it could be the person who wrote that wasn't sure of facts *cough*

Either way, interesting topic Very Happy

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
Joined
24 Jan 2013
Posts
402
Location
United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 9:05 pm
Avitra wrote:
Idk really, that's what the info on the guild home page says ^^ Maybe it was from when Teos went live... Shocked Or it could be the person who wrote that wasn't sure of facts *cough*

Either way, interesting topic Very Happy  


Definitely! wish there was some way to know for sure.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: