paranoia1232

Rank 1
paranoia1232
PostedFeb 22, 2013 11:55 am
GM_Hadouken wrote:
No, Digimon won't have any Game Sages. We don't own the game, so we can't staff it.  
Oh, my bad.

Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedFeb 22, 2013 11:56 am
paranoia1232 wrote:
GM_Hadouken wrote:
No, Digimon won't have any Game Sages. We don't own the game, so we can't staff it.  
Oh, my bad.  

NP Smile

angelic2013

Rank 0
angelic2013
PostedFeb 24, 2013 7:16 pm

our gamessages

we love an respect out gamesages regardless..they the best! on all channel, all servers, ALL games! there the beesknees, top of the mark.. love ya all long time!

wonderingz

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 9:04 am

digimon scam on account link

This whole promotion is i feel a scam the link and setup is all wrong.

The Game digimon masters game link within the aria network does not work or is is region locked meaning that half the players can play other half cannot. I gotten a dozen players from eden eternal to try download and log into the game for this promotion. Not 1 person out of 38 people that tried not 1 so can someone either remove this FAKE promotion or actually get the damm thing to work

nhammen911

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:30 am
GM_Hadouken wrote:
After the event ends the data will be collected and users will be sent their prizes Smile

Usually that's like 5-7 business days? Something like that.  

Is there required time that you need to be logged in-game to receive EE reward? if so can Aeria update their Event Info so we can know how long and when well receive our reward because 2+ weeks to long Very Happy

GM_Hadouken

PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:36 am
any time during those two weeks.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedFeb 28, 2013 2:51 pm

Re: digimon scam on account link

wonderingz wrote:
This whole promotion is i feel a scam the link and setup is all wrong.

The Game digimon masters game link within the aria network does not work or is is region locked meaning that half the players can play other half cannot. I gotten a dozen players from eden eternal to try download and log into the game for this promotion. Not 1 person out of 38 people that tried not 1 so can someone either remove this FAKE promotion or actually get the damm thing to work  

im pretty sure its not a scam but u can make that number 40 cos neither me nor my friend were asked to but we tried and we cant even get the thing to download so ye...

also theres this thread here but that doesnt seem to help me
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1907051

also how long would we need to be logged in for?
a few secs?
a few mins?
a few hours?

as long as its not a few days ill keep trying until the last day of this

GM_Hadouken

PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:13 pm
Unfortunately we were not aware of the regional restriction when this promotion was set up.

We have a Current Issues thread that is regularly being updated, as well as a Bug Report thread that we ask players to use when reporting their issues so that we can best assist them, as well as keep the developers in the loop with any issue we are having.

@wonderingz - no one who works here would risk their job to post a "scam" or "fake" promotion to get something from you, so you can rest assured that this is not what is going on.

Can you please use the Bug Report link above to provide us with the issue you are having so that we can assist you with getting in the game to redeem your items?

Thanks!

lamin_81

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:51 pm

what's the point of freebies when can't connect to server
How an we claim anything when can't even connect to server since its open?
Can't create any character yet!

Was it intended that way so that least pepole get the freebies!

tswericreed

Rank 0
tswericreed
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Login on 20th and 6th, tried during.

Trying to Login non-maintance continue to get failed until today.
Hi, I logged into Digimon Master on Feb 20th and March 6th. Every other time I got 'failed to connect to server and 'only those with agreement can log in.' Today However I was in again...seems like the promotion items for Grand Fantasia and Eden Eternal were taken by the download and logged in when done on only two days, the beginning and end of promo. It's seems unfair.