skuxemup

Rank 1
skuxemup
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:46 am
wizardmerlin wrote:
skuxemup wrote:
Stuff  

I was referring to Sai3L or whatever her name is.
I know your Avatar is noob and is why you keep QQ'ing about fear as well as your DK, it's the only one that can't take chunks of HP off a Saint so the logistical fault is with you and the way you use your characters, like I said don't try trolling a Saint knowing that if you do we will troll you right back and even if we didn't it's not like you have a god mode on either of your characters so why expect the rest of us to baby you in arena.

Get over the accusations of
"somethings wrong with everyone else's attitude & not my own"
because it's most likely your attitude at fault not EVERYONE else's.

& I would rather one or two challenging arena's a day than ending up in a stacked arena on baby mode.

Seeing that I'm rarely ever in arena, not likely I QQ much. But you are right fear locking is so competitive what was I thinking... I don't care to be in god mode, it would be nice to 'play' in arena now and then rather than sitting still staring at a saint that is so bored all they can do is fear lock for 20 mins. So much fun there... preventing other from being able to play. I just figure if all the troll saints are going to do is fear lock why bother playing at all. So I don't bother. Let you guys enjoy the dead arena. I'll find something more constructive to do.
And yes there are good saints that don't fear lock and actually know how to play the class. Fear lock = baby mode for them cause that's all the fear locking saints seem to know how to do.

iBambi you say it's exploiting. so if I go into FA and only go for the crystal, I don't pot up and I die in one hit because I'm under geared and your not getting your ego satisfaction of all powerful that I'm exploiting by feeding you kills. Interesting concept.

If 2 players go in HoJ at 1% to try and get max points not trading kills but doing their best they can for what they have it's exploiting.... hmm have to think about that for a bit. Seeing at 1% it's whomever hits first is going to win that round I don't see much exploiting but go ahead and go for the lower points, max hit points, so you can feel all mighty.  

You're missing one of my very obvious points which is, if you attempt to sleep spam or root spam me or any other saint you're going to get it back only diff is we do it better.

Personally my experience with you in arena has been that you've tried spamming me in one way or another then when I react and fear you back you go to whispers trolling me because I've reacted.
I'm sure this is the same with the other Saints in 90's arena we enjoy Healing/DPS'ing but when someone pushes our buttons we will go out of our way to re assert ourselves in whatever situation just like anyone else with any other class.
Advertisement

Iressa

Rank 1
Iressa
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:14 am
ston102 wrote:

I really do miss the old Gm's.

No offense to any current GM, but no one can beat Romeu in communication with players.

edit: \o/ made it before lock!

ShrimpTeriyaki

Rank 1
ShrimpTeriyaki
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:16 am
Iressa wrote:
ston102 wrote:

No offense to any current GM, but no one can beat Romeu in communication with players.

edit: \o/ made it before lock!  

edit: do the Harlem Shake before it gets lock \o/

why so serious?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 13, 2013 6:28 am
wizardmerlin wrote:
iBambi you say it's exploiting. so if I go into FA and only go for the crystal, I don't pot up and I die in one hit because I'm under geared and your not getting your ego satisfaction of all powerful that I'm exploiting by feeding you kills. Interesting concept.

If 2 players go in HoJ at 1% to try and get max points not trading kills but doing their best they can for what they have it's exploiting.... hmm have to think about that for a bit. Seeing at 1% it's whomever hits first is going to win that round I don't see much exploiting but go ahead and go for the lower points, max hit points, so you can feel all mighty.  

In HoJ when people trade, they agree on going 1% HP, and to kill each other so that both sides get points, without actually trying. If you die in one hit in arena, that's too bad, but it's not the same thing. At least you're trying right? As trading kills in FA/EA/WSB is an exploit, I don't see how trading kills in HoJ isn't an exploit to you.

Hardly anyone goes 1% and try to do their best, and if they do, fine. That's not the issue the OP brought up though, the issue the OP brought up is the issue of people going 1% and mutually trading kills just for points, that's clearly an exploit, no matter how you twist it.

4gotten4eva

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 7:30 am
You can go in HoJ with '1pct' but you shouldn't expect others to do it, is basically what is being said. Whilst people will kill trade, it shouldn't be something people should have to agree to.

HoJ for me is mostly doing PvP when 60 PvP is not happening it's more refreshing being against someone of an equal skill/gear rather than some OP person (arena...).

poloboiz123

Rank 2
poloboiz123
PostedFeb 13, 2013 7:40 am
Lol this is actually a funny thread. I'm not taking sides here but trading kills in HoJ IS indeed an exploit. I'm sure some of you are going to say "SS or it didn't happen", but we all know people go into yell chat asking to do trade kills. If someone was to SS that, that alone would be enough to get you banned.

In the same sense, who can honestly say that they give a **** about this game now? Arena is non-existent and gvg is basically the same each week so if there are people who want to get their talents then it's whatever.

Off topic: There should be a ranking for how many costumes people have sense this is all GF is now

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 13, 2013 9:23 am
From what I see, HoJ is too easy to exploit. When I was still active, people in my guild met people who basically wanted to exploit HoJ rankings. Intentional or not (probably not) HoJ is where the exploiters, well, exploit. Considering you can exploit rankings again, and such.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 13, 2013 9:59 am
poloboiz123 wrote:
Off topic: There should be a ranking for how many costumes people have sense this is all GF is now  

AFK in town rankings please. *-*

gothalls

Rank 2
gothalls
PostedFeb 13, 2013 11:18 am

Dual Logging in HoJ for free points

This was why X-legend removed dual logging
The biggest exploit in HoJ was trading kills with 1% HP dual logged in with a alt so a person can spamm joining with an alt.

First thing they say ia Hi to see if them in it with alt when it starts.

I noticed anyone saying hi comes out with 1% HP i just kill them fast 3 times when they do this i leave my HP full.

I understand x-Legend had to get rid of dual logging because players using this dual logging to expliot the rankings i would suggest all top players in the ranking exploited HoJ with 1% HP and dual log killing them selves or with a friend.

I would say it's only way to get 40+k rep in 1 month in the rankings

Not to say players not exploiting the game farming gold with dual logging to so many doing it AH prices went insain i think for these 2 reasons is why dual logging got removed .

Do the math no one keep getting person they want to dual against unless starting 2 accounts at same time in HoJ considering it's not spammed that much.

My Thoughts on It.

The man who flees from battle come's back to kill another Day MUHAHAHAAH

iSnacks

Rank 0
iSnacks
PostedFeb 13, 2013 11:34 am
Trading in PVP or any arena is exploiting thats common sense.

I will say I dont understand why you keep saying 'you miss the old gms cause they had great communication' because gms only tell you what theyre allowed to say. If their management tells them to shut up then duh they have to or be fired and frankly who would risk their job for a bunch of ungrateful players. I agree that I would like details all the time but really what team here at Aeria does that? I dont know of a single game here thats more open about addons, rules and changes more than GF especially in comparision to the other versions. PT has had a channel down for 5 days and we STILL CANNOT GET AHOLD OF A GM TO HELP US. you guys should honestly be grateful sometimes for stuff

we dont get a report with stuff the gms are working on, Hard we cant even FIND GMS FOR WEEKS. we never get patch note updates on time or even know when we get a new gm or lose one or when bugs are fixed 90% of the time