pureair

Rank 0
pureair
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:02 pm

HOJ...Boring?

Trade tarde trade?
HOJ is very boring, everyone go there for trade, reducing their health to 1%. really, there are no fun and point to do HOJ. I dont really like the idea of trading, but whenever ppl know that i dont trade, they quit HOJ, and i end up with zero fame...

Can GM look into this matter?

Advertisement

ShrimpTeriyaki

Rank 1
ShrimpTeriyaki
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:22 pm
i don't see any problem with what you are complaining about. if it's boring then don't go it's as simple as that in my opinion.

why so serious?

kellogshap

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:35 pm
just typical GF players . Need to scam there way to success.

theacate

Rank 0
theacate
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:57 pm
They do trades at 1% to get their talents faster.. Nothing wrong with it.. They are just trying to get thru an annoying arena faster.. Some people would rather do dungeons or grinding for lvling / gold making..

~ Thea ~ Do not meddle in the affairs of Vikings, for they are grouchy and good with axes.

wizardmerlin

Rank 2
wizardmerlin
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:02 pm
Scam? at 1% you wont last long... and the lower % your hp's the more points you earn.
The lower hp's both have the faster the matches go and the more matches you can get in.

It's working as designed, if you don't like how the design is don't play it.
Only thing HoJ is for is blueprints and some horrible looking class outfits.

If you don't care about the blueprints then why you playing HoJ anyway?

EN players are so competitive and whiny that if they can't be the winner all the time they RQ and QQ about it. It's a game just play have fun and quit worrying about it. The more you guys try to be the best of the best and/or QQ the less arena will open. So if you don't want pvp keep the great work at being self centered.

If you want more arena then change your attitudes and give a little so others can enjoy it to.
Everyone goes to arena for the same thing, to win prizes. The exception are the trolls that want to take it away from everyone trying to be the best of the best. Who really cares how good you are! Play casual and more will likely join to play and have fun. I can't think of a single person that enjoys stepping on the battle field to die 1 second later over and over again. And I really doubt anyone likes to be locked up in fear for 5 to 20 mins. It comes down to your guys attitudes towards others that will make or break arena.

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:33 pm

well

ofc
the way that HOJ is setup its prime for trading kills. Most players think duels are silly (rightfully so). And like others said they are there just to get the blueprints. maybe if the 1% wasn't there and the points recieved weren't horrible when you lost OR had a draw OR played a match that lasted more than 3 rounds ther would be less trading, but than again it might also be dead, insert duels are silly.

skuxemup

Rank 1
skuxemup
PostedFeb 12, 2013 6:40 pm
wizardmerlin wrote:
Scam? at 1% you wont last long... and the lower % your hp's the more points you earn.
The lower hp's both have the faster the matches go and the more matches you can get in.

EN players are so competitive and whiny that if they can't be the winner all the time they RQ and QQ about it. It's a game just play have fun and quit worrying about it. The more you guys try to be the best of the best and/or QQ the less arena will open. So if you don't want pvp keep the great work at being self centered.

If you want more arena then change your attitudes and give a little so others can enjoy it to.
Everyone goes to arena for the same thing, to win prizes. The exception are the trolls that want to take it away from everyone trying to be the best of the best. Who really cares how good you are! Play casual and more will likely join to play and have fun. I can't think of a single person that enjoys stepping on the battle field to die 1 second later over and over again. And I really doubt anyone likes to be locked up in fear for 5 to 20 mins. It comes down to your guys attitudes towards others that will make or break arena.  

It seems to me that yourself and all the Avatars in your guild have a problem with exploiting, on my 87 Saint I was whooping one of your +18 Avatars next thing I know she's away spamming pots after I hit her five times to 2k HP and saying to me "Do you not know what kill swap is" this was also repeated to me in FA where your guild stacked 9 players into one arena swapping kills and the xtal ofc until I locked the opposite team into place only to have my own team turn on me and tell me to "share" get some skill (not that GF requires much if any) but you lot clearly have none and maybe if you changed your attitude about QQ'ing accepting that Saints were one of your biggest kryptonites to avoid them rather than Sleep and AoE lock them when they're healing then we wouldn't turn around and spam your *** in place for 5-10mins straight.
So take your own advice and stop being a drag for the real PvP community.

lvl90 Hawkeye, lvl90 Saint, lvl8X Avatar, lvl70 Proph, lvl80 Proph, lvl40 Sage ~~~Illannia~~~ ^It's BritneyBish^

jerrywijaya

Rank 1
jerrywijaya
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:27 pm
So now GF encourage its players to exploit to get scroll/any items from box huh? It's funny when people are openly saying exploitation is fine. Coolstorybro.

Back to the topic, I agree with OP, If you don't want to compete/fight in pvp then just DONT join, and NOT "if you dont want to exploit/trade kills then dont join" LOL. GMMokona said it before, PvP stands for player versus player, if you dont want to compete then just dont join, go grind in map or do some sprite battle instead.

It's fine if you just want to try your luck in HoJ hoping to see your kills-trade-partner because nothing else or rather hard for GM to monitor HoJ everytime, but please, don't threaten to leave or quit when you encounter someone who wants to play HoJ in the legit way. This is why the OP is frustrated because he/she cant even play the game properly.

wizardmerlin

Rank 2
wizardmerlin
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:44 pm
skuxemup wrote:
wizardmerlin wrote:

It seems to me that yourself and all the Avatars in your guild have a problem with exploiting, on my 87 Saint I was whooping one of your +18 Avatars next thing I know she's away spamming pots after I hit her five times to 2k HP and saying to me "Do you not know what kill swap is" this was also repeated to me in FA where your guild stacked 9 players into one arena swapping kills and the xtal ofc until I locked the opposite team into place only to have my own team turn on me and tell me to "share" get some skill (not that GF requires much if any) but you lot clearly have none and maybe if you changed your attitude about QQ'ing accepting that Saints were one of your biggest kryptonites to avoid them rather than Sleep and AoE lock them when they're healing then we wouldn't turn around and spam your *** in place for 5-10mins straight.

I have no idea who you are talking about, as I have more than one capped char and I'm in more than one guild and I don't have an AV +18 so clearly you don't have your facts strait but that's okay, it's this very attitude of yours that will prevent arena from opening. As you clearly stated here. your choice though.. People have been asking what is different about EN servers vs other servers it's your type of attitude is the prime point. The reality is PP/Saints that are built correctly would never even need to hide behind fear because most classes have a hard time killing PP/Saints without dealing with the fear. But you go enjoy your empty arena see how much fun you have when no one joins. As for me, I don't care, I gave up on arena long ago due to all the negative attitudes, I join now and then to see if things have changed but otherwise I enjoy other aspects of the game without the trolls.

skuxemup

Rank 1
skuxemup
PostedFeb 13, 2013 12:35 am
wizardmerlin wrote:
skuxemup wrote:
wizardmerlin wrote:

I have no idea who you are talking about, as I have more than one capped char and I'm in more than one guild and I don't have an AV +18 so clearly you don't have your facts strait but that's okay, it's this very attitude of yours that will prevent arena from opening. As you clearly stated here. your choice though.. People have been asking what is different about EN servers vs other servers it's your type of attitude is the prime point. The reality is PP/Saints that are built correctly would never even need to hide behind fear because most classes have a hard time killing PP/Saints without dealing with the fear. But you go enjoy your empty arena see how much fun you have when no one joins. As for me, I don't care, I gave up on arena long ago due to all the negative attitudes, I join now and then to see if things have changed but otherwise I enjoy other aspects of the game without the trolls.  

I was referring to Sai3L or whatever her name is.
I know your Avatar is noob and is why you keep QQ'ing about fear as well as your DK, it's the only one that can't take chunks of HP off a Saint so the logistical fault is with you and the way you use your characters, like I said don't try trolling a Saint knowing that if you do we will troll you right back and even if we didn't it's not like you have a god mode on either of your characters so why expect the rest of us to baby you in arena.

Get over the accusations of
"somethings wrong with everyone else's attitude & not my own"
because it's most likely your attitude at fault not EVERYONE else's.

& I would rather one or two challenging arena's a day than ending up in a stacked arena on baby mode.