lemonman121

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Stuck lol

Went into the auction house, and couldn't get out
I think this is the right spot to put this, if not just say so Smile Anyway, logged into the game today, and decided to hit the AH. Went in and went to the board, the game lagg bombed due to all the people and I havn't been able to move for 15 minutes, after shutting the game down a few times and re trying. Everytime I try to do anything shaiya dosn't respond, or thew game it self is frozen. Not really sure what to do from here o.o
Advertisement

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:11 pm
Before you log back in, turn down all your settings to the lowest setting possible. Once you do that and get logged in, zoom in on yourself or the floor to move around more freely or to make it easier to get out. From there, if you want to get out, just type /town in normal chat and it will port you out to your factions's main town.

lemonman121

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:23 pm
Lyyrian wrote:
Before you log back in, turn down all your settings to the lowest setting possible. Once you do that and get logged in, zoom in on yourself or the floor to move around more freely or to make it easier to get out. From there, if you want to get out, just type /town in normal chat and it will port you out to your factions's main town.  

Lol thanks, it took me about 20 minutes, I eventuallyy maged to move to thr ight about 3 feet and stare at the wall, then logged out lol. It's the first time ive been in ah since the merge though, so my 40 fps wasn't at 40 I guess =P