ripdemon786

Rank 1
ripdemon786
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:59 pm

Others Will Get Banned Because Of Killhack?

Need some answers
I was in a match earlier and then ll of a sudden one of my teammate nasri gets like 20 kills and then after a while another team mate called nopi got 20 kills and then i did but none of us were hacking so would we get banned for that ?

Advertisement

Cage.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Cage.
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: Others Will Get Banned Because Of Killhack?

Need some answers
ripdemon786 wrote:
I was in a match earlier and then ll of a sudden one of my teammate nasri gets like 20 kills and then after a while another team mate called nopi got 20 kills and then i did but none of us were hacking so would we get banned for that ?  

Nah just the exp hack I'm guessing.

ripdemon786

Rank 1
ripdemon786
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:15 pm

Need some answers
Cage. wrote:
ripdemon786 wrote:

What i mean is some one could easy SS it or Fraps it and say to GM's were using kill hack

afcajaxpro

Rank 4
afcajaxpro
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:21 pm
maybe aeria can see he is hacking and ur not?

ripdemon786

Rank 1
ripdemon786
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:30 pm
but they wont know who caused it if theres like 4 poeple getting 20 kills randomly -_- lol

Cage.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Cage.
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Need some answers
ripdemon786 wrote:
Cage. wrote:
ripdemon786 wrote:

What i mean is some one could easy SS it or Fraps it and say to GM's were using kill hack  

The GM's are aware that anyone could send an SS and say that the person was kill hacking, they know the difference from a kill hack and an exp hack. The kill hack can be used on anyone.