alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:33 am

Weird one i wanted to ask here since i had good friends here

its kinda story but its a part of my life
Hi guys first of all , im a bit shy about sharing this since most of u guys know me and it makes me more shy but i really need help about it thats why im asking it here i couldnt type this to all my friends so i made a topic about it. its a little weird and like i said im epicly shy about asking for help about this

You guys know im 13 and i love a girl 12 years old and i know her since i was 8 we were friends
i had a crush on her since i was 11 and i think she loves me too but not sure she loves me or its a friendzone shes not in same school with me and i can only go her house by car so we only text and sometimes she comes to my house and mostly we meet in our friends house (hes like my brother and she was livinig next to my friends house before they move (like a few months ago)(but they didnt move so far like 10 minutes far)when she comes to my house we talk in my room and when we meet in our friends house we play hide n seek talk in balcony and we're not together we always text i met her at previus saturday (4 days ago)and she hugged me there (it was the first time she hugged me she holded my hands a few times but didnt hug me before)
Rihanna will come to turkey and i invited her to the concert and she said yes but her mom will be there too.I hope its not friendzone and heres the bad thing for me. Her and my texts at her phone and asked our friends dad if i love her daughter (my friends parents know i love her)they said no but at the saturday she asked me if she can hug me but i was afraid cuz her parents could see us so i said no but her father heard it and thought i said it and asked my friends parents again and my friends mother said ''they're just kids nevermind''
so what do u think ? is it friendzone or does she love me and if she loves me will his dad wont let her daughter to be together with me ? (her parents doesnt hate me they like me)

need awesome siggy?:Rex's siggy shop LuckyBox
Advertisement

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:36 am
You're both young:) I'd say give it a try and see if it's friendzone or not^^
Trust me, it's worth trying.
It will feel worse if you don't do anything

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:37 am

Re: Weird one i wanted to ask here since i had good friends here

its kinda story but its a part of my life
alpharex00 wrote:
Hi guys first of all , im a bit shy about sharing this since most of u guys know me and it makes me more shy but i really need help about it thats why im asking it here i couldnt type this to all my friends so i made a topic about it. its a little weird and like i said im epicly shy about asking for help about this

You guys know im 13 and i love a girl 12 years old and i know her since i was 8 we were friends
i had a crush on her since i was 11 and i think she loves me too but not sure she loves me or its a friendzone shes not in same school with me and i can only go her house by car so we only text and sometimes she comes to my house and mostly we meet in our friends house (hes like my brother and she was livinig next to my friends house before they move (like a few months ago)(but they didnt move so far like 10 minutes far)when she comes to my house we talk in my room and when we meet in our friends house we play hide n seek talk in balcony and we're not together we always text i met her at previus saturday (4 days ago)and she hugged me there (it was the first time she hugged me she holded my hands a few times but didnt hug me before)
Rihanna will come to turkey and i invited her to the concert and she said yes but her mom will be there too.I hope its not friendzone and heres the bad thing for me. Her and my texts at her phone and asked our friends dad if i love her daughter (my friends parents know i love her)they said no but at the saturday she asked me if she can hug me but i was afraid cuz her parents could see us so i said no but her father heard it and thought i said it and asked my friends parents again and my friends mother said ''they're just kids nevermind''
so what do u think ? is it friendzone or does she love me and if she loves me will his dad wont let her daughter to be together with me ? (her parents doesnt hate me they like me)  
Go for it be brave Razz

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:38 am
Actually i think she likes you and asked her parents help on trying to get you interested in her. Therefore they asked your parents friend that probably know. And she asked if she can hug you, While her father was hearing it...

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:39 am
Thx for the advices i know i'll never give up
need wiser advices btw thanks for other advices too but more advice is better

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:40 am
try to show her that u love her but dont tell her cause if she doesnt like you back she'll be shy and that can risk ur friendship..

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:43 am
alpharex00 wrote:
Thx for the advices i know i'll never give up
need wiser advices btw thanks for other advices too but more advice is better  

More advices? That might be a bit confusing pal
Trust me on this one, you're both young and it's worth the shot.
As I said, if you don't do anything it's going to hurt more than if you'd happen to get rejected. But I seriously don't think you will (based on what you wrote) Smile

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:52 am
Just ask her bro , She is your friend(friend before becoming lover) so i dont think she ll take it bad Very Happy
Good luck Bro

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:59 am
As very very old ghost here. I would say that your guys still young and still a lot to learn ahead of you. But, if you really love her, you first have to make her smile, laugh, be respectful, etc. I bet you already know that and doing that as well. If she wants to hug you, never say "No"...hug her back...it is just a hug!. One thing that every guy should know is that if you like a girl, tell her straight forward that you like her...if she smiles that means she shares same interests. Since you are still kids not even in the Teens yet, you must make sure to think proactively and let your hearts guide you if a relationship is developed and don't let the conscience fool you because otherwise you will be facing lot's of trouble ahead.

Like my father used to say "If you like a girl, tell her that you like her before someone else beat you ahead and win her parents." On Valentines day give her just a single red rose and say this while you give her the rose "This rose is as pretty as you and hope that our relationship grows even more further than it is now" just watch her reaction...that will tell you a lot.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:09 am
ghostcannon wrote:
As very very old ghost here. I would say that your guys still young and still a lot to learn ahead of you. But, if you really love her, you first have to make her smile, laugh, be respectful, etc. I bet you already know that and doing that as well. If she wants to hug you, never say "No"...hug her back...it is just a hug!. One thing that every guy should know is that if you like a girl, tell her straight forward that you like her...if she smiles that means she shares same interests. Since you are still kids not even in the Teens yet, you must make sure to think proactively and let your hearts guide you if a relationship is developed and don't let the conscience fool you because otherwise you will be facing lot's of trouble ahead.

Like my father used to say "If you like a girl, tell her that you like her before someone else beat you ahead and win her parents." On Valentines day give her just a single red rose and say this while you give her the rose "This rose is as pretty as you and hope that our relationship grows even more further than it is now" just watch her reaction...that will tell you a lot.  

Cant do the last thing. impossible Very Happy but maybe next year thx for the good advice