Author Message

lancebutters123

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
29
Location
Germany
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:40 am

Ijji = Aeria ?

So, I think 80% of the older players though that Soldier Front would be more popular then Ijji sold it to Aeria. It start good, no hacks, the servers had a kind of good quality and we had MONTHLY updates. Now 7 Months later Aeria is going to change to a kind of Ijji company there they dont care abotu this game. You guys should realy work on the servers and the hackers and you shouldnt do playtimes event if you dont have a good way to pay them out. By the way, why is it Soldier Front and not Special force? You guys need to advertis the game, i mean then it is a big game in Asia it can be a big game EU and US aswell.. I spend so much money in this game and i dont get it why you dont use the money to buy updates and that ****.. you srsly should work on the contact with dragonfly.. even lsf is better then this sht and i think 80% is tierd of the excuses you give us..
Philipiens sf was Published in the late 2010 and they have around 237.000 Facebook likes and the game is still growing. They have weekley updates and tourneys.. im even wondering why they let us take part on the world champion ships.


RIP English. XD
Advertisement

Gottpsg

Rank 0
Joined
10 May 2012
Posts
56
Location
Germany
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:44 am

Re: Ijji = Aeria ?

lancebutters123 wrote:
So, I think 80% of the older players though that Soldier Front would be more popular then Ijji sold it to Aeria. It start good, no hacks, the servers had a kind of good quality and we had MONTHLY updates. Now 7 Months later Aeria is going to change to a kind of Ijji company there they dont care abotu this game. You guys should realy work on the servers and the hackers and you shouldnt do playtimes event if you dont have a good way to pay them out. By the way, why is it Soldier Front and not Special force? You guys need to advertis the game, i mean then it is a big game in Asia it can be a big game EU and US aswell.. I spend so much money in this game and i dont get it why you dont use the money to buy updates and that ****.. you srsly should work on the contact with dragonfly.. even lsf is better then this sht and i think 80% is tierd of the excuses you give us..
Philipiens sf was Published in the late 2010 and they have around 237.000 Facebook likes and the game is still growing. They have weekley updates and tourneys.. im even wondering why they let us take part on the world champion ships.


RIP English. XD  


true...
Maybe just sell the game to an other company again if u guys cant handle it...

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
Joined
09 Aug 2012
Posts
2651
Location
GFX City Germany
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:51 am
Just look at the community who are ruining the game with hacks.
It's just sad.
GMHigherCalibur wrote:
We will pay out the SFWC and Year of the Snake playtimes when we have the time to do so. Unfortunately the GM team is swamped with work and, frankly, more important issues to deal with that take precedence (like curbing the hacking issues for one).

I have said this over and over but I guess it bears repeating: Aeria Games is a PUBLISHING STUDIO. This means we have ZERO ability to fix ANYTHING or make any changes to the game at all, in any way, shape or form. At all. EVER. Bug fixes and other items that go into a patch (such as content and hack fixes) are up to the DEVELOPER to make. Our job is to communicate these issues and provide them with what they need to be able to fix these issues. However, it comes down to them to actually make these fixes. Fixes take time as just simply knowing something is broken does not tell us WHY it is broken or HOW to fix it.

While I get that you would all like the rewards from these promotions, they are manual payouts and must fall within whatever time we have with which to do them. There has been no time, so there have been no payouts. We do know about it and we are working on freeing up our schedule enough to enable us to pay these out soon.

Until then, please continue to be patient while we work to resolve this issue. Thank you.
 

james123jones

Rank 1
Joined
17 Jul 2012
Posts
298
Location
Australia
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:58 am
uH.TopSecret wrote:
Just look at the community who are ruining the game with hacks.
It's just sad.
GMHigherCalibur wrote:
We will pay out the SFWC and Year of the Snake playtimes when we have the time to do so. Unfortunately the GM team is swamped with work and, frankly, more important issues to deal with that take precedence (like curbing the hacking issues for one).

I have said this over and over but I guess it bears repeating: Aeria Games is a PUBLISHING STUDIO. This means we have ZERO ability to fix ANYTHING or make any changes to the game at all, in any way, shape or form. At all. EVER. Bug fixes and other items that go into a patch (such as content and hack fixes) are up to the DEVELOPER to make. Our job is to communicate these issues and provide them with what they need to be able to fix these issues. However, it comes down to them to actually make these fixes. Fixes take time as just simply knowing something is broken does not tell us WHY it is broken or HOW to fix it.

While I get that you would all like the rewards from these promotions, they are manual payouts and must fall within whatever time we have with which to do them. There has been no time, so there have been no payouts. We do know about it and we are working on freeing up our schedule enough to enable us to pay these out soon.

Until then, please continue to be patient while we work to resolve this issue. Thank you.
 
 

So if they dont have anything to do with patching the hacks, they should have no excuses for paying out the PT's on time(not like i give a Free Knights, all i want is a hack free game) but like ive said before they enjoy sitting on their azz's having a tea party with the GS's lol

davidpubstar

Rank 0
Joined
11 Feb 2013
Posts
5
Location
Ireland
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:36 am
he is right.. we waited so long for a good provider and aeria isnt that good to be honest,

afcajaxpro

Rank 4
afcajaxpro
Joined
22 May 2012
Posts
2382
Location
Apeldoorn Netherlands
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:37 am
But ijji wont come back...

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
3536
Location
SoCal United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:06 pm
That was the past. Take notice, IJJI's last year was the year where SF plummeted, Aeria then tooj over. Also Aeria does not deal with the hacks. Hackers made hacks conviently as Aeria took over so it is not their fault.

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
2918
Location
Baytown United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:44 pm
Right there is most people's problems. They think a "hack-free game" is possible online anymore. There is no hack free game lol Any kind of multiplayer online game will always have some sort of hack no matter what you do and people need to realize that.

Dj_Dragster

Rank 1
Dj_Dragster
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
290
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:44 pm
caghen0120 wrote:
Right there is most people's problems. They think a "hack-free game" is possible online anymore. There is no hack free game lol Any kind of multiplayer online game will always have some sort of hack no matter what you do and people need to realize that.  


KSF is hack free, even runescape is hack free. Don't say "Any kind of multiplayer online game will always have some sort of hack no matter what you do and people need to realize that." because you are wrong.

Kaichou.

Rank 0
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
126
Location
Detroit United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:46 pm
Dj_Dragster wrote:
caghen0120 wrote:
Right there is most people's problems. They think a "hack-free game" is possible online anymore. There is no hack free game lol Any kind of multiplayer online game will always have some sort of hack no matter what you do and people need to realize that.  


KSF is hack free, even runescape is hack free. Don't say "Any kind of multiplayer online game will always have some sort of hack no matter what you do and people need to realize that." because you are wrong.  


You obviously don't know what you are talking about. People do hack on KSF and on any other game.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: