accountava6

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:56 am

If i press f2 open chat

I've read so many posts but never like this...
My girlfriend want to start to play here but when he press f2 for take riffle don't change class but open chat like if she press enter... We have tryed to restore default keyboard but doesn't work... Sorry for bad english
Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedFeb 12, 2013 6:31 am
Hey! Smile

That's a little bit weird...try to check if it's something related with her keyboard.

If your keyboard works well, than change the keyboards and see if yours works on her's A.V.A.

accountava6

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:47 am
She have a notebook, i don't know if she change keyboard with her pc... Do you know how restore default settings for keyboard?

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:17 am
accountava6 wrote:
She have a notebook, i don't know if she change keyboard with her pc... Do you know how restore default settings for keyboard?  

I don't...and yeah if it's a notebook that can be the main reason...it's probably something related with the Keyboard.

You should try to go to the shop where you bought the notebook and ask if there is anything they can do about it or if they know how to change the keyboard settings...either way you can ask here on forum I bet someone will know how to do it.