Kendozsan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:18 am
EmilyHKO wrote:
@skuxemup, Most of these "repeat punches are wishes of the players. Right down to the stealth nerf, the MO limit, the non party arena, and the botless merge.
Every single one of these fool "punches" has resulted in a great loss of people.  

Guess those didn't affect you, so they were all good. But here's one that hits' you , prolly the only one really that should have been implemented from day one, and it's boo hoo for you.

Like you told those who objected to steath nerf. and the blotless merge...... . bye bye...

AND further more, what they need to do is get rid the selling leech runs.. If you do NOT have an open MO in you hand, you do NOT enter the dungeon.
Then actually raise up the MO to 10 or so.[/quote]

So if i want to farm some saphael stones from a dungeon boss so i can craft i can only do that 10 times a day? What about if i want to help a friend run ACV or whatever because he can't get a party, with your system i can't because have leveled past the MO? I think your system might cause more problems than it would solve but that's just my view.
Everyone has (had) the option to dual client, which is what this thread is about, so why are people now ranting on about leech runs? I don't sell leech runs but i might sometime, so what? How does that in any way affect you or anybody else? Again, everyone has the same option. I use (used) dual client so i can always have raid when i need it and so i can have bank alts that i don't need to mail everything to, from time to time i will leech an alt, nobody gets hurt so what's the problem?
Maybe one way to enable people to make more gold and keep the 5 MO limit would be to remove the level cap on lower level MO's so so at level 80 i could still get the ACV and PT MO's if i wanted to, or any MO my level qualifies me for. Peace.
Advertisement

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:20 am

sigh

well in truth
ANYONE can lover an alt to get themselves buffs especially with dual client around, its completely fair in that and if you choose not to lover yourself it shouldn't be at the expense of disallowing others that choice.

THE ONLY REASON the majority of the community sells/buys leech runs of dungeons is because of the 5 MO limit. Majority of players were in fact DOING the runs in groups not leechs before that limit was placed upon the community. Back when there was no limit or the limit was 20, we did not have a problem running dungeons with each other.

THE BIGGEST DRAW to play GF has been the flexibility of the game that allows all types of FTP players to play. This was largely thanks to dungeon runs that gave gold and exp at reasonable payouts, botting, and dual clienting. Dual clienting is the only flexible draw left that GF has, without it the game would cease to offer players anything that makes it stand out from other FTP games.

As it is we are all aware that this game is even much less active post merge than pre merge. Want to pvp? Cool go make a 30 or 40 character. whats that you want to play in a higher level zone...chuckless...good luck starting it. Whats that? too many people are RQing in 40 or logging alts to make it start and to cheat. Why not go pve? Oh MO dungeon runs has a limit? Yup and its 5...45 mins later, now what? tralalala oo SKFC is always open..joins. Uh Ohh trolling to the max...trolled player begins to spam your chat with threats and swears -_- ..RT's trolled harassing player...Tries out 40 pvp again RQ RQ It Starts!!!!! Crap half my team are afk from start....deletes accounts/happy

Kendozsan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:06 pm
xIreRoll wrote:
Kendozsan wrote:

clearly, you missed the complete point at hand, not that I've leeched, tons have leeched--not that I think it's right, I actually agree with Emily, people shouldn't be capable of leeching. The point was that with dual clienting it's been so easy to go around the 5 mo limit. especially given you can furthermore plvl your characters with this dual clienting to get them to the respective leeching levels for more gold. That's the point, not how flawed my sentence structure is. But if its really that troubling , there I edited it for you. You're welcome.  

Don't believe anybody mentioned sentence structure until now but if but if being rude is your best response when somebody points out the flaw in your own point..well...whatever. So anyway, if i have 10 characters and i get a friend to leech them all one at a time in PT, would that be ok? Even if they are all characters i have leveled through questing etc? They would all be entitled to take the MO so why is that different to just leeching four at one go, and how exactly is it "getting around the MO limit"? If your answer is no then you shouldn't be accepting dungeon leeches from your friend because that would be hypocritical, and since you said "for example: several times I leeched from a friend in pt who also had 3-4 other clients open, I mean if people could do that, whats the point of 5 mo limit?"........this is the point i responded to and regardless of how welcome you think i am, it still makes no sense. Your view is that leeching is not right yet you leech from others, or is your point simply that it's ok only when you are benefiting from the leech? BTW, remember to tell the friend who was kind enough to give you PT leech runs how happy you are that he/she can no longer dual client, i'm sure he/she too will feel overjoyed. Anyway i'm bored of this now so have a pleasant day, g'bye Smile
lol welcome...

Katoran6

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:11 pm
1. the major fact that people are missing is that everyone started at lvl 1, with the 1st alt they ever made, and i dont think a huge amount of current day highbies got plvls all the way to 90, many of those lvl 90s worked hard to get there, yes even the botters from gaia worked at it, so why punish people that have worked hard to get where they r?

2. if u wanna leech ur own alts, build a highbie, make a soloer, work for ur gold at 1st then leech ur alts, and how is leeching ur alts more unfair then buying AP cards? its all part of the game, players make money however they can. but if u cut off leechers, ur left with plvlers (most plvls past 31 make people that dont know how to play imo) ap buyers/ sellers, and people that have alot of experience playing the AH, and with everyone doing that the gold will all stay at the top, at least with leechers people have some way to make gold

3. lover buffs, ur alt can be there all the time, not all lovers can be, building up the lover buffs take time, if someone spent the time to get them let them use it, everyone can get them, it may take longer for some then others (based on lvl and pres quests/ bosses) but every player has that option, even if its a low lvl alt that buffs u, if u dont feel like doing it, then dont, just dont gripe about other players doing it

TheBlackFencer

Rank 0
TheBlackFencer
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Nuuu~!!

This is crappy news. I enjoy talking to myself using alts of mine. It makes me feel normal. Why would you do this AG?! QQ

Posted By Aeria Mobile

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:19 pm
If this is a Ninja patch--well done devs. Well done.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:22 pm
I don't even know why people are going crazy in this topic. Stealth patches from devs are KNOWN to happen, specially when it comes to things that have already been offered to us but we've declined. It happened with the stealth nerf and the MO limit. It was sent to AGE accidentally in a patch despite us (at the time) refusing those implements. It was removed with the next patch, of course, but no one knew about it and it was said it didn't show up on the test server.

Relax. Things like this happen all too often. We've already went over the possibility of us getting this type of patch and it was decided the community didn't want it at all and thus we would opt out for it. Accidental stealth patches happen a lot in this game and it's probably what happened.

As far as everyone blaming the GMs - they aren't the ones creating the game and there is literally only so much you can blame them for. Stealth nerfs, anti dual logging, MO limits, arenas, content itself.. that's all devs making that content. GMs don't fully control how the game is made and what content will happen, all they do is run it. So people who are going "GG GM/AGE" just don't.. it just makes you look really dense. >_>

hugasaga

Rank 1
hugasaga
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:30 pm
Lets see what others ninja patch gonna jump out next maint, shall we?

Special Thanks To Mr.OddBalls for Cute Siggy

Kinetik07

Rank 2
Kinetik07
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:32 pm
Kalashnikovaa wrote:
We've already went over the possibility of us getting this type of patch and it was decided the community didn't want it at all and thus we would opt out for it.  

[citation needed]

please? if you can find it

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:38 pm
Kinetik07 wrote:
Kalashnikovaa wrote:
We've already went over the possibility of us getting this type of patch and it was decided the community didn't want it at all and thus we would opt out for it.  

[citation needed]

please? if you can find it  

I will if the topic isn't removed/moved. The AGE site is being really dodgy with me right now and gives me an error if I try to do anything other then just use forums (profile/account settings, search functions, AP functions, etc). So.. once that clears up I'll definitely look for it.