Mila.urlich

Rank 0
Mila.urlich
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:14 am
Tbh.. I never thought I'd say this... but I'm actually hoping they don't enable dual logging. So that me and my teddy bear can finally quit this addicting game. QQQQQQQQQQQ.

Too. Addicting. Must. Stahp.

Sidenote: Teddy bear doesn't want to quit, but this is enough to make him do so and once he quits, so will I, SO DO EET AERIA, DO EET XDDDD!!!
Advertisement

Katoran6

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:34 am
but I'm actually hoping they don't enable dual logging. So that me and my teddy bear can finally quit this addicting game

^there u have it AG, the reaction of the people, so many are gonna quit because of this, I personally want dual logging back because I have may low lvl pvp alts, when i move them up to say 70 pvp, ur telling me i have to do all those quests over and over again? the quests r like a break from reps, whats the point of making the break into more work? I understand that everything would be much simpler without it, but u kinda put urself in a spot where u have to chose between fewer headaches or fewer players

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedFeb 12, 2013 9:07 am   Last edited by xIreRoll on Feb 12, 2013 11:09 am. Edited 2 times in total
i agree completely with collinevan. It shouldn't have been allowed from day one. Many other aeria games have disabled dual login and made it punishable from day one. Yeah maybe some people were harmless with it, just using it for trade/storage purposes or whatever, however most weren't.
for example: i've seen people run pt who also had 3-4 other clients open also leeching, I mean if people could do that, whats the point of 5 mo limit?
and just a note. people complained alot about Sprite Protection, now picture that ..with several other accounts leeching ( or in respective level areas also using 'bot' ) even if it's gone now..example of how it should've been gone from day 1. and it could be easily done now with leeching, not that hard to walk around and kill stuff
and who really cares for lovering yourself like said, it isn't as intending and...there are many, many ways to override this "bug", merlin mentioned one, buying more computers.

Thank me Later.

skuxemup

Rank 1
skuxemup
PostedFeb 12, 2013 9:17 am
Hah!
Goodbye GF can't log my alts for buffs etc so I'm out I bet a whole lot more will be gone too, unlike other versions of GF or other MMORPG's we don't have the vast and ever growing community to keep expecting us to roll over and take the repeat punches we are being dealt.

I hope Aeria has other games for their staff to go to Smile

lvl90 Hawkeye, lvl90 Saint, lvl8X Avatar, lvl70 Proph, lvl80 Proph, lvl40 Sage ~~~Illannia~~~ ^It's BritneyBish^

Kendozsan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 9:58 am
xIreRoll wrote:

for example: several times I leeched from a friend in pt who also had 3-4 other clients open, I mean if people could do that, whats the point of 5 mo limit?

Thank me Later.  

What's the point in having dungeon MO's or even dungeons at all if people aren't even gonna run the dungeon as intended? Doesn't sound like you're complaining when you can get gold for nothing with leech but you object because others can with dual client.....that makes no sense. Sorry but tagging "(rhetorical question, please)" on the end of your point doesn't cut it when your point is flawed, no offense intended.

EmilyHKO

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:02 am
@skuxemup, Most of these "repeat punches are wishes of the players. Right down to the stealth nerf, the MO limit, the non party arena, and the botless merge.
Every single one of these fool "punches" has resulted in a great loss of people.

Guess those didn't affect you, so they were all good. But here's one that hits' you , prolly the only one really that should have been implemented from day one, and it's boo hoo for you.

Like you told those who objected to steath nerf. and the blotless merge...... . bye bye...

AND further more, what they need to do is get rid the selling leech runs.. If you do NOT have an open MO in you hand, you do NOT enter the dungeon.
Then actually raise up the MO to 10 or so.

kellogshap

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:25 am
It's not intended that you should "lover" your alt. It's unfair to do so. How convenient for you that you get buffed just before you enter arena, and more likely then not, during it too.

24/7 your buffs are available to you, unlike the rest of us, who play fairly with lovers that are not on every time we are.

You haven't lost your buffs, merely the giver, so go find a legit lover. There are bound to be some people looking for love . xD

Emily! Exactly that!!!! One can not find a legit dungeon party ever. Just high levels selling leech runs. Make it so you must have an open MO in hand in order to enter the dungeon. And increase the MO's back to 10

tarano12

Rank 0
tarano12
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:45 am
1.the lover buff your talking about im guessing HIT rate that buff was obiously made for pvp since you can't miss against mobs. i also fail to see how lovering your self is unfair.

2. 24/7 your buffs are available to you <--why is that wrong? you can do it too.

3.One can not find a legit dungeon party ever. Just high levels selling leech runs <--thats because everyone has a guild/a everyday party they do dungons with or allot of people dual cilent including me. there is no point in doing dungons with other people. i see tanks that can't even tank WL's that can't even dps if you want team play then just gift everyone 300k so they can buy all the stuff they need to be pro but ofc thats not gonna happen lol. we don't know for sure if the cilent ting is gonna stay like that forever but if it does im gone o/

polik098

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:49 am
kellogshap wrote:
Emily! Exactly that!!!! One can not find a legit dungeon party ever. Just high levels selling leech runs. Make it so you must have an open MO in hand in order to enter the dungeon. And increase the MO's back to 10  

Reason why so many people do Leech runs now is because 1. People are to lazy to run 2. More and more are selling because its easy money..... Finding Legit partys is hard now.... Because people do their 5 a day and dont see no benefits in it.... Removing MO limit or increasing would ...in a way .... Neutralize this. Period.

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:08 am
Kendozsan wrote:

clearly, you missed the complete point at hand, not that I've leeched, tons have leeched--not that I think it's right, I actually agree with Emily, people shouldn't be capable of leeching. The point was that with dual clienting it's been so easy to go around the 5 mo limit. especially given you can furthermore plvl your characters with this dual clienting to get them to the respective leeching levels for more gold. That's the point, not how flawed my sentence structure is. But if its really that troubling , there I edited it for you. You're welcome.