Kinetik07

Rank 2
Kinetik07
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:49 am

Dual Clienting Prohibited? - See Last Post for GM Response.

Is this a new feature or a bug?
I know some people that use two or more clients to grief people in arena, but others use it to plvl themselves, or make money from MOs, so how is this going to affect the community?

I kind of with I didn't update now :/
Advertisement

KylieghRein

Rank 2
KylieghRein
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:55 am
It's a known issue and it's being looked into, please just wait and see what the GMs say in the next few days.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:59 am
There's a fair share of the community that prefers to lover their own characters. Hope this is a bug and not some kind of unneeded "fix."

CollinEvan

Rank 2
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:14 am   Last edited by CollinEvan on Feb 12, 2013 1:16 am. Edited 1 time in total
It shouldn't have been allowed from day one.. Would have saved years of grief and abuse.

Lover to yourself is not the way it was intended

Samurai882

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Samurai882
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:16 am
KylieghRein wrote:
It's a known issue and it's being looked into, please just wait and see what the GMs say in the next few days days days.  

Noooooooooo.

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:18 am

lol

well
guess a lot of people me included won't be playing for DAYS while it gets figured out.

edit: tbh it is a neccessary feature, however I have noticed a lot of afk random name people in 40 arena lately and wouldnt be shocked if they were alts -_- , but if so they should be able to find a way to limit one character per arena based on IP addresses or something of the sort, it doesn't need to effect everything else in the game.

pureair

Rank 0
pureair
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:02 am
I used to duel log also. BUT i prefer not allow duel logging.....

Many MMORPG not allow duel logging anyway.

We just need to get use to it.

wizardmerlin

Rank 2
wizardmerlin
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:04 am
simple fix, buy more computers Smile
Having multiple computers does have it's benefits, has it's downfalls to... *looks at power bill*

IXXSamShayXXI

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:53 am

Dual client

Well if this isn't fixed, and player's cannot dual client anymore, then i think Aeria just shot thereself in the foot, because i know alot of player's will quit the game because of this. Alot of players use dual client to make gold, it's nearly impossible for people to make enough gold to play the game to start with, and even when they do have some gold it's not enough, because everything is OP. Not everyone will buy AP to make gold because it's just not an option for them, and if they are looking for rich player's in real life, then they are dreaming because most rich people don't play games. So in the end the game that is dieing already, will die even more....
So i think Aeria should really think hard about this if it's going to be perm. They are not doing themselfs any favours. I love Grand Fantasia and i do not want it to die!

wizardmerlin

Rank 2
wizardmerlin
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:15 am

Re: Dual client

IXXSamShayXXI wrote:
Well if this isn't fixed, and player's cannot dual client anymore, then i think Aeria just shot thereself in the foot, because i know alot of player's will quit the game because of this. Alot of players use dual client to make gold, it's nearly impossible for people to make enough gold to play the game to start with, and even when they do have some gold it's not enough, because everything is OP. Not everyone will buy AP to make gold because it's just not an option for them, and if they are looking for rich player's in real life, then they are dreaming because most rich people don't play games. So in the end the game that is dieing already, will die even more....
So i think Aeria should really think hard about this if it's going to be perm. They are not doing themselfs any favours. I love Grand Fantasia and i do not want it to die!  

Or maybe keep it and remove the MO limit... just a thought...