Kingdom Heroes return to america

Join my group

Advertisement

skullking2

Rank 0
skullking2
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:47 am

Kingdom
You're saying that kingdom Heroes mite return to america ?

<a>skullking2</a>

skullking3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:06 am

Believe it
Kingdom Heroes was the best game AGE ever had and it's diffidently coming back to america, for many people want it back.

I be honest with you skullking2, many people left aeria because of gm gear, thus losing the plus thousand people we had, however, now maybe the only chance in a long time to revive
kh and thats why I made a group too; also, more information will be found in my group .

http://www.aeriagames.com/group/46533

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:37 am
I think I'm going to die laughing....

Anyhow. It is going to take a bit more people to say "hey! lets get this back!" and even so, there is a 10 page petition on why Kitsu Saga should be brought back to Aeria. And it looks like that isn't happening anytime soon.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

skullking3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:53 am
minuzaki wrote:

Anyhow. It is going to take a bit more people to say "hey! lets get this back!" and even so, there is a 10 page petition on why Kitsu Saga should be brought back to Aeria. And it looks like that isn't happening anytime soon.  

After reading my message I sent you, what do you think now?

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:45 pm
minuzaki wrote:

There is a 55 Page Petition to get WT back to 2009, but that's not gonna happen ;p

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:19 pm
Good Luck to you Smile
I hope people can take you serious though ...as two posters in this thread have such similar names, its hard to say coincidence.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:22 pm
skullking3 wrote:
minuzaki wrote:

After reading my message I sent you, what do you think now?  
I still think it isn't happening. LOL.

coduxs wrote:
There is a 55 Page Petition to get WT back to 2009, but that's not gonna happen ;p  

Also, posting with alt accounts....talking to yourself....yea. I don't expect this thread to be taken seriously.

skullking3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:05 pm
[quote="minuzaki"][quote="skullking3"]
minuzaki wrote:

Also, posting with alt accounts....talking to yourself....yea. I don't expect this thread to be taken seriously.  

This thread was not to be taken seriously , but it has a purpose.
There was a reason why KH shutdown and for that reason it will be revive in america again.

Minuzaki, you must be in front of your pc laughing it out, but when KH do return lets just saying it won't be an unbalance this time.

skullking3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 12:09 pm

The next generation

gin1010ger wrote:
Good Luck to you Smile
I hope people can take you serious though ...as two posters in this thread have such similar names, its hard to say coincidence.  

You must be referring about the thread from a few months back, about bring KH back to AGE?
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1604597
Then this thread is a lot different because it was made by the next generation, but the other thread was made by the old generation who believed KH should return to AGE.