IN 2014.  

hahahaahh IKR

Advertisement

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:25 pm
Valdentia wrote:
Like Caliburs post says, they'll get to it. But really shouldn't be worrying about that when there are more vital things need fixing.  

Tbh Vald, I pay attention to a lot that goes around here. And feel like a dumbaxe backing up the GMs, only because I've seen absolutely no progress in over a month. Not on the payout, on the hackers. They addressed the community(gamesages), and said problems will be fixed ASAP, which I find a lie. It's going to be done as soon as the GMs put their mind and thoughts to the game. Until there is a for sure answer, I'd rather not be told anything.

hollowstaff

Rank 1
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:44 pm
Baotran602 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:
Like Caliburs post says, they'll get to it. But really shouldn't be worrying about that when there are more vital things need fixing.  

Tbh Vald, I pay attention to a lot that goes around here. And feel like a dumbaxe backing up the GMs, only because I've seen absolutely no progress in over a month. Not on the payout, on the hackers. They addressed the community(gamesages), and said problems will be fixed ASAP, which I find a lie. It's going to be done as soon as the GMs put their mind and thoughts to the game. Until there is a for sure answer, I'd rather not be told anything.  

+1 They keep promising us clan system and all this sht. Like obama promised to increase job count "promised" his obama care laid off more people cause of this. Aeria is like obama they can promise but not deliver.

vimal999

Rank 1
vimal999
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:16 pm
idk why cant they just payout! ,always have time for Tourny,weekend tier spender other crap event!

JMQM_Official

Rank 4
JMQM_Official
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:13 pm
efCt wrote:
JMQM_Official wrote:
There's a thread stating them. And don't make useless threads.  

how is this a useless thread lol. The playtime was over a month ago and it still hasn't been payed out. It shouldn't take 1 month to send prizes to a game with 300 players lol.  

GM Calibur said it will be paid out but it will take some time. GS Topic said the same thing. GS Quote posted a thread containing the events and their status. Now have I proven my point?

-.-"

Dj_Dragster

Rank 1
Dj_Dragster
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:38 pm
People still care about playtime rewards? lol

pvvned14

Rank 1
pvvned14
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:30 pm
kilzone144 wrote:
IN 2014.  
sounds about right

pvvned14

Rank 1
pvvned14
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:30 pm
im sorry i didnt know i quit this game because of the bugs hacks etc

Bknighti68

Rank 2
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:31 pm
Valdentia wrote:

So what your doing instead is selling weapons by Tiers right? Cause thats ganna fix the problems..

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:33 pm
Bknighti68 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:

So what your doing instead is selling weapons by Tiers right? Cause thats ganna fix the problems..  

What's wrong with tiers? Better then nothing I suppose :\
Considering how much AP players spend of course people would want a little extra somethin ~