LillithJulian

Rank 0
LillithJulian
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Basic Appearance

Since the last Shaiya update it seems that you are unable to choose the basic appearance of your characters during the creating of them. I wondered if that meant that you can change the basic appearance elsewhere? I know that if you want your character to look unique you need an appearance change scroll. But I just want to know why I couldn't choose the haircut while creating.

What happened to Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll? All we've got left is Aids, Crack and Techno.
Advertisement

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:14 pm
was taken out for unknown reason lol

if you want an app change scroll ill give you one for free lol XD

Amarllis

Rank 1
Amarllis
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:30 pm
you can get the app change scrolls from lootbox with a very high chance or buy it from ah for like 20 million

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedFeb 11, 2013 8:05 pm   Last edited by LordKotaro1011 on Feb 12, 2013 12:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Aeria ignite's free loot box has given out a massive amount of appearence change scrolls over the last few months, that and them crappy exp stones.
Would still be nice to eventually have "new" appearences to choose from.

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:04 pm
yup ap ittem now...glad they gave out a ton in loot box atleast to counter the masses being pissed to start a new game and not even have one slight imput on what your char looks like.....ah well....we all look the same anyway since shaiya programing is what...4 faces per class...some hight diffrence, 6 hair cuts.....outtta all the mmo's...shaiya is the LEAST coustomizable as far as chars go...

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:02 am
would be cool to rock rough-n-tough with your Affro-Puff looking like a charatcer playing in the end of the "Ice Pirates" movie...now that would be a true appearance change just bc of the hair!

Ofc the hair would have to be accomodated with all the OJ, Max OJ, links, and enchants that a normal helm would bc you wouldnt be able to fit all that hair in a helm Shocked

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:19 am
my problem is that all the hair styles suck eggs, there are only a few that are any good.

vocaltrance101

Rank 1
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:32 am
Yea so we read from Tactics that EP6 will have "Costumes".

"Yea wow great awesome..like PWI games yea...lots to chose from...we can look differenent...doesnt make toon any stronger of course...just you can look better. Yea it will cost a few AP. Ah nice we can trade them"

But no. Costumes totally suck. AP only and non-tradable. Like only two designs. Massive OJ so distort pvp even more. Depressing and waisted opportunity.

As for app change. Well they on loot box so you can get one in a day for free.

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:04 am
vocaltrance101 wrote:

"Yea wow great awesome..like PWI games yea...lots to chose from...we can look differenent...doesnt make toon any stronger of course...just you can look better. Yea it will cost a few AP. Ah nice we can trade them"

But no. Costumes totally suck. AP only and non-tradable. Like only two designs. Massive OJ so distort pvp even more. Depressing and waisted opportunity.

i think they are too common, I usually get 3 or 4 in a day.

trafikklubb

Rank 1
trafikklubb
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:08 am
vocaltrance101 wrote:

Bee redemption codes made costumes tradeable, also I think I read somewhere that costumes would become a reward for x amount of kills during a weekend. I like the costumes, hides my priest's butt much better than that awful divine skirt...