Author Message

phoenixfire110

Rank 0
Joined
04 Aug 2011
Posts
4
Location
United States
PostedFeb 11, 2013 6:37 pm

AP Theft!

Someone used all my points!
I logged on to my account today to see that someone else used up all my APs in a game I haven't played in months. I went to the contact/billing section to report this, but there seems to be no place set up to report this issue. I have always been very careful of where I log in and never sharing my password. Does anyone know if Aeria will re-imburse me for this identity theft or am I S**t out of Luck? Sad
Advertisement

gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
Joined
21 Jun 2010
Posts
442
Location
Cvalley United States
PostedFeb 11, 2013 6:38 pm
Please send in a ticket to our Billing department.

phoenixfire110

Rank 0
Joined
04 Aug 2011
Posts
4
Location
United States
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:00 pm
gmdredd wrote:
Please send in a ticket to our Billing department.  


I did. Ticket # 9228693

I just hope I sent it to the right section in Billing. :/

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
Joined
12 Jul 2012
Posts
1317
Location
Bay Area CA United States
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:05 pm
phoenixfire110 wrote:
gmdredd wrote:
Please send in a ticket to our Billing department.  


I did. Ticket # 9228693

I just hope I sent it to the right section in Billing. :/  


This is the correct area to send the matter http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing. Don't be alarmed if you haven't received a response until at least 72 business hours.

phoenixfire110

Rank 0
Joined
04 Aug 2011
Posts
4
Location
United States
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:18 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
phoenixfire110 wrote:
gmdredd wrote:
Please send in a ticket to our Billing department.  


I did. Ticket # 9228693

I just hope I sent it to the right section in Billing. :/  


This is the correct area to send the matter http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing. Don't be alarmed if you haven't received a response until at least 72 business hours.  


Thanks for the link. But when I sent the mail it gave me a status of "spam" and said it was rejected. Sad Do I have to wait till tomorrow to re-file?

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
Joined
12 Jul 2012
Posts
1317
Location
Bay Area CA United States
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:38 pm
phoenixfire110 wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
phoenixfire110 wrote:
gmdredd wrote:
Please send in a ticket to our Billing department.  


I did. Ticket # 9228693

I just hope I sent it to the right section in Billing. :/  


This is the correct area to send the matter http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing. Don't be alarmed if you haven't received a response until at least 72 business hours.  


Thanks for the link. But when I sent the mail it gave me a status of "spam" and said it was rejected. Sad Do I have to wait till tomorrow to re-file?  


Spam usually results in the issue that they gave you a final response on the matter, and nothing else can be done regarding it, or you kept sending multiple tickets regarding the matter when the first hasn't been answered yet. Personally I would contact GM's through http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support and see if they can give you advice on what to do next in the matter if anything.

phoenixfire110

Rank 0
Joined
04 Aug 2011
Posts
4
Location
United States
PostedFeb 11, 2013 10:15 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
phoenixfire110 wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
phoenixfire110 wrote:
gmdredd wrote:
Please send in a ticket to our Billing department.  


I did. Ticket # 9228693

I just hope I sent it to the right section in Billing. :/  


This is the correct area to send the matter http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing. Don't be alarmed if you haven't received a response until at least 72 business hours.  


Thanks for the link. But when I sent the mail it gave me a status of "spam" and said it was rejected. Sad Do I have to wait till tomorrow to re-file?  


Spam usually results in the issue that they gave you a final response on the matter, and nothing else can be done regarding it, or you kept sending multiple tickets regarding the matter when the first hasn't been answered yet. Personally I would contact GM's through http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support and see if they can give you advice on what to do next in the matter if anything.  


Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it. Seems they are addressing the issue now. I just received an email about it. Smile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: