synyxa

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Guild help

where do you go to do contributions
where do you do daily hunts, blessed baths, and stuff like that to get contribution
Advertisement

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:16 am

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:19 am
Also sign in or create an account to see the pictures

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedFeb 18, 2013 1:24 pm
hello there, there is actually a system in place in game that will auto route your character to the npc's you need to start these quests. i believe it is the third icon down on your mini map looks like a flag, it would be called events and has multiple tabs such as dailies, dungeons, special and more.

in this menu u can find all your dailies each with its own small brief of information as well as the name of the npc in yellow text, this text will auto route you to that npc if you are anywhere on the world map, ofc in dungeons and other special maps this auto route will not work.

i suggest you use this method and very soon after your remember where the npc's are located and wlil no longer need the event menu, it also includes server time that these events are open so very useful when u don't wanna miss sengolia battlegrounds or dragon spine for example.

keep in mind that the special tab is the current events going on so well worth checking that tab out after maintenance each Thursday

need more info feel free to private message me on my profile