jason_vang22

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Error

Error
Hi, i just recently downloaded DK Online and i can't play due to this Error pop up message that says. Error [0x%x]: CryptAcquireContext() failed.
I even redownloaded DK Online and still came up same Information message. If anybody know please help, i'd like to start playing DK Online

Thanks.
Advertisement

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:01 pm
Is the game being allowed through your firewall and antivirus? Does the game have admin properties? When you launch the patcher, have you tried "Inspecting"?

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:04 pm
Hey jason_vang22,

Like the above poster said, you should check your firewall and AV and check to see if the game is allowed as administrator.

If that does not work, take a look at this thread. It consists of a list of helpful programs that may help you get rid of the error. They will also help you increase the over all performance of your computer and help you play AVA.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1809523

The program that I would recommend to fix your lag is CCleaner. This program clears out your internet cache as well as your registry and also cleans up your browser cache.

Also, I would recommend Game Booster. This program closes unnecessary programs as well as boosts PC performance all helping you get ingame and get maximum FPS.

Any questions let me know.

Hope that helps

jason_vang22

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:06 pm
Yes it went throught my Firewall and Antivirus, i allowed it. and im not sure about the Admin Properties and the Inspecting. not sure if i did it or not.

jason_vang22

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:12 pm
ok Thank you, i'll try it out.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:15 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Hey jason_vang22,

Like the above poster said, you should check your firewall and AV and check to see if the game is allowed as administrator.

If that does not work, take a look at this thread. It consists of a list of helpful programs that may help you get rid of the error. They will also help you increase the over all performance of your computer and help you play AVA.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1809523

The program that I would recommend to fix your lag is CCleaner. This program clears out your internet cache as well as your registry and also cleans up your browser cache.

Also, I would recommend Game Booster. This program closes unnecessary programs as well as boosts PC performance all helping you get ingame and get maximum FPS.

Any questions let me know.

Hope that helps  

Welcome to DK Online

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting