stevenvalade

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Load FileList failed!

Patching Error
Every time I try to patch Eden Eternal I get this message "Load FileList failed!", I've searched everywhere for an answer and can't seem to fix this problem.
I have all my drivers updated, re-downloaded/installed the game and now I'm lost for what to do.

Any help anyone could give would be much appreciated, whether its pointing me to an answer I somehow missed or helping me solve this annoying problem!

Thanks in advance,
-Steven
Advertisement

Royeltee

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Royeltee
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:47 pm
Check this thread. It might help you with your issue.

stevenvalade

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:03 pm
I appreciate the help, Royeltee, but I've already read that and tried the suggestions. No luck so far.

Royeltee

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Royeltee
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:41 pm
Have you tried running EE in compatibility mode?

stevenvalade

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:48 pm
Yes, I have. It didn't accomplish anything, I still get the error.
I think I'm at my wit's end. Which sucks, 'cause I was looking forward to trying this game out.

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedFeb 11, 2013 9:50 pm
It has been a long time since I helped a guy with this in the shoutbox but he wound up having the issue because his stepfather had turned on a firewall on his router without them knowing, after resetting the router to previous settings it worked correctly. Might be something worth checking out. Anti-virus and Windows firewall might be good to check as well.

stevenvalade

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 10:21 pm
Hi, Bob. I'm pretty sure I've read a few of your posts about this actually, haha. I'm only running one firewall, which is the windows firewall, and I've set the launcher exceptions in it already. I'm not using any UAC either, so I'm fairly certain it has nothing to do with accessing files.

Is there anything else about my router it could be?

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedFeb 11, 2013 10:22 pm
stevenvalade wrote:
Hi, Bob. I'm pretty sure I've read a few of your posts about this actually, haha. I'm only running one firewall, which is the windows firewall, and I've set the launcher exceptions in it already. I'm not using any UAC either, so I'm fairly certain it has nothing to do with accessing files.

Is there anything else about my router it could be?  

Sometimes they just need to be reset. If anybody else in the household has access to it check with them to see if they changed anything.

stevenvalade

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 10:39 pm
I'm still coming across the problem.
I'm not sure what to say at this point.