kimpoel

Rank 0
kimpoel
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:25 am

GM please help

got scammed
im just got scammed by (s1)xThexKnightx and my nick (s1)kimpoel this is proof and im lost 80g, please help

Advertisement

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedFeb 11, 2013 9:08 am
Hello,

Did you check your temporary storage? Did he type your name correctly in the gift area, otherwise this item could have accidentally been sent to the wrong person.

If none of these ideas help, then feel free to send a ticket here. Be sure to include any screenshots or other proof that you may have of the incident.

Hope this helps!

kimpoel

Rank 0
kimpoel
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:42 pm
there is no mistake name or anything , after i was trade my gold then he log off and he is never seen in last 1 hour. .

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedFeb 11, 2013 5:34 pm
kimpoel wrote:
there is no mistake name or anything , after i was trade my gold then he log off and he is never seen in last 1 hour. .  

If that chat which i can't see because it's too small on my screen has proof then send a ticket to link that Sine gave under "Report Behavior" and try to explain the issue as well.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedFeb 13, 2013 7:47 pm
Hi, Unfortunately player to player trades are to be taken at your own risk. You are solely responsible for using the trade function correctly to make sure you are paying for the item you want.

Please be more careful in the future.