kevinmai731

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 5:30 am

AVA Launcher Failed

Hi, I can't download AVA on my laptop at all, it worked on my desktop though and I was able to play on my desktop, but when I try to download it on my laptop the aeria game downloader doesn't connect and just keeps retrying and retrying with no success at all, so I resorted to copying my AVA folder from my desktop onto my laptop, when I click the NWZlauncher an error comes up and says "Failed to download version.ini" but the game is already updated to the latest version, then the launcher opens and it comes up white, saying "Navigation to webpage was canceled" but I'm still able to launch AVA on my desktop, and my wireless is connected and everything so I don't know whats happening. I've tried disabling my firewall, and still nothing works, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but the game simply isnt downloading or launching at all from my laptop even with a strong wireless signal it just doesnt connect to the servers at all or whatever. PLEASE HELP!
Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedFeb 11, 2013 5:55 am
Hey kevin! Smile

You can try download the Version.ini
here:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!kIlUiYxQ!HQKdWVxntyNQOxWuSqXvEGoh7UVaApnFIcLChz7CtcU

and than you just need to move it to here:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA

If it still doesn't work you can try to download the A.V.A. folder I uploaded and you won't need to update it since it's already updated after the last patch.

That already worked with 4 people so try it out.

After you doing that, please come to this post again saying it worked or didn't worked.

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedFeb 11, 2013 6:27 am
if that doesnt work, maybe you did something wrong.
did you download it from inside the Ignite program or outside it?

KevinKB

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 8:23 am
I have downloaded and it worked, but i didn't download it from outside, it happened for no reason.
Well , thanks for your help, really usefull , i didn't know what to do more ^.^

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedFeb 11, 2013 10:46 am
KevinKB wrote:
I have downloaded and it worked, but i didn't download it from outside, it happened for no reason.
Well , thanks for your help, really usefull , i didn't know what to do more ^.^  

You're welcome! Smile

shriram88

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2014 3:23 pm

ava luanch failure

i know right i have got the same problem i really need help fixing the problem please reply