coolxianzz

Rank 0
coolxianzz
PostedFeb 11, 2013 12:02 am

LUC MAGE BUILD/ Skill HELP

Im new to shaiya.. im currently playing @ PHONIX server.well i need help guidence. im currently at lvl 37 and added all my stat points to luc. how much minimum stat points i should add to luck from my lvl up stat points? i get 7 stat points each lvl up.

i do both party and solo lvling. so not a prob. after lv 40 what i should do? keep adding points in luc? or some in int / rec? gimme a ratio that i should maintain .. main stat points only. i ll do lapis later.

thanks very much if any help. TY
Advertisement

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedFeb 11, 2013 2:47 am
Adding all your stat points in luc is a very bad idea: luc increases your crit ratio, but crit damage depends anyway mainly on int, so with only luc even your crit do less damage than a non crit with int stats.

Luc build are worth only at higher lvs and with good lapised equip, when you are able to have good ammount of luc and int at same time.

Here is a very old, but still valid clarification on luc build for mage/pagan: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=2944442#2944442 (well, the skill damage is wrong nowadays, since the skill changed, but you will still have a figureof how luc works)

coolxianzz

Rank 0
coolxianzz
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:13 am
yes but it says i need 475 luc atleast then i should go for int.. so confusing.. what should i do actually?

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:29 am
5 luc points increase 1% crit rate, so to get max crit rate (95%) you need 475 luc.

Anyway the crit damage is (semplified formula):

1.5*base attack + 0.75*luc

Base attack depends by int (1 int =1.3 attack)

So you need luc to crit, but you need int to do damage.

This is the reason you need to be high lv before to go for a luc build: you need 475 luc and at same time quite a good amount of int.

coolxianzz

Rank 0
coolxianzz
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:36 am
ok but unfortunately i already added 260 luck from my lvl up stat
so should i restart? or continue with int rec?

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:39 am
coolxianzz wrote:
ok but unfortunately i already added 260 luck from my lvl up stat
so should i restart? or continue with int rec?  

It depends pretty much from your budget and your patience (without a restat your damage will sucks for some lv more).

What is your complete int-luc-rec stat build, comprehensive of linked lapis?

coolxianzz

Rank 0
coolxianzz
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:47 am
ok tell me an important thing..
as the lvl up cap is 80.. i get total of 79x7 = 553 points

my ques is how much pont i should add to int.. rec and luc.. witout lapis

i ll think about it later.. just tell me how much stat points i should add to int rec luc out of 553 points.

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:56 am
You are new to shaiya nad may have not realized it yet (also cause your budget is low being alow lv, but this will change when you'll lv up at higher lv) but stats from equipment are more than stats from build at end game.

So there is no way I can give you a good build basing only on your stat points, ignoring the equip :S

I can say this: at end game you will need 475-500 luc and not more, the rest of your points should be spent in int and rec.

The fact is a build with int and no luc is good for low lvs, a build with luc and no int is no good, that's why usually players don't add luc until high lv and then restat to add luc. You did the opposite and now you are in trouble because you have a bad build in a moment in which your budget is still very low (due to your low lv).

The best solution would be restat now to full int (if you like power, but will need always a party to grind since you need a tank) or int/rec, then rethink of luc when you'll be 60+

The cheapest solution is to not restat and go full int from now on, but for some lv you won't see a great difference in your damage.

coolxianzz

Rank 0
coolxianzz
PostedFeb 11, 2013 8:05 am
oh okay. and after lv 60 i get free restat? or i have to spend money?

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedFeb 11, 2013 8:09 am
No you won't get a free restat.

Restat stone are sold for AP (aeria points, that you buy with real money), anyway they can also be bought in game for gold.

Anyway if you choose the cheapest path (not restat now) you won't probably need to restat later either, but probably next 10 lvs will be a pain.