Author Message

ashstaff29

Rank 0
Joined
24 Sep 2011
Posts
4
Location
United States
PostedFeb 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Scarlet blabe PvE

PvE
Fro the people who want to play but r not big PvP fans. will they have a servers for PvP and PvE? or is just stright PvP.
Advertisement

Chibij

Rank 0
Chibij
Joined
02 Nov 2008
Posts
63
Location
Augusta United States
PostedFeb 10, 2013 5:56 pm
PvP only happens in scheduled arenas/Neutral Pvp zones/or match requests.

Other than that you can PvE near anywhere without worrying about someone killing you.

*Note to self..update sig..*

Jordiee

Rank 0
Jordiee
Joined
20 Jul 2008
Posts
44
Location
Tampa United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:00 pm
Aw, where's the fun in that? I was hoping anywhere and everywhere was fair PK'ing game.

Busu

hateitright

Rank 0
hateitright
Joined
27 Dec 2012
Posts
42
Location
Germany
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:33 pm
into neutral zones u earn more XP, for Quest, Monster kill and also some bosses in the Neutral zone. So if u want rly to lvl fast or want good items u need to go into Neutral zones ;D So u will get enough fun ;D

i know my english ist bad, so i want to Quote a german Politican : "My english is not the yellow from the egg!" ;P

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:46 pm
Honestly, if you don't want to PvP this isn't the game for you. It is heavily PvP focused, and once 40+ content comes you will be forced into open-world PvP zones to level. All end-game content is also PvP driven so you'd probably get bored very quickly unless you decide to do the same dungeon over and over.

DrunkAlien

Rank 0
Joined
10 Apr 2012
Posts
19
Location
United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:47 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Honestly, if you don't want to PvP this isn't the game for you. It is heavily PvP focused, and once 40+ content comes you will be forced into open-world PvP zones to level. All end-game content is also PvP driven so you'd probably get bored very quickly unless you decide to do the same dungeon over and over.  


Prove it since the level cap was 29 in alpha. Korean version does not count since all versions tend to be different so do not link anything from Queen's Blade since it may get altered in our version like most things do for most games.

Chad16

Rank 0
Chad16
Joined
09 Sep 2007
Posts
63
Location
Reading United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:03 pm
DrunkAlien wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Honestly, if you don't want to PvP this isn't the game for you. It is heavily PvP focused, and once 40+ content comes you will be forced into open-world PvP zones to level. All end-game content is also PvP driven so you'd probably get bored very quickly unless you decide to do the same dungeon over and over.  


Prove it since the level cap was 29 in alpha. Korean version does not count since all versions tend to be different so do not link anything from Queen's Blade since it may get altered in our version like most things do for most games.  


It's not going to differ THAT much from KR version. This IS a PvP focused game, and Kitten has it spot on. You will be PvPing eventually in this game at later levels if you wish to do all the quests

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
Joined
01 Nov 2012
Posts
574
Location
Sweden
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:08 pm
DrunkAlien wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Honestly, if you don't want to PvP this isn't the game for you. It is heavily PvP focused, and once 40+ content comes you will be forced into open-world PvP zones to level. All end-game content is also PvP driven so you'd probably get bored very quickly unless you decide to do the same dungeon over and over.  


Prove it since the level cap was 29 in alpha. Korean version does not count since all versions tend to be different so do not link anything from Queen's Blade since it may get altered in our version like most things do for most games.  


Very little gets altered in any MMO that is localized. And most of those changes are terrible anyway.

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
Joined
19 Aug 2007
Posts
12290
Location
Virginia United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:53 pm
I am not siding one way or another, but there is always a potential for things to be changed. DK Online had an open PK system in KR version but now it's a toggle version in the US.

If there is enough general consensus amongst the community for the PK to be removed from certain maps, it can always be petitioned to Aeria and then to the devs to change it. But as others have already said, the devs make the final decision, not Aeria.

fallguysoldier

Rank 0
fallguysoldier
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
61
Location
United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Re: Scarlet blabe PvE

PvE
ashstaff29 wrote:
Fro the people who want to play but r not big PvP fans. will they have a servers for PvP and PvE? or is just stright PvP.  


I hear you. I don't like PvP as much in MMORPGs but only because I feel the combat mechanics just aren't cut out for it, so I also would prefer a PvE server. Otherwise, an option to toggle it on/off would be a better alternative in my opinion. But as others have stated, it highly depends on the developer and how much AeriaGames can convince them, assuming it's something that they'll take into consideration in the first place.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: