Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedFeb 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Rc

Shurapanet wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
Come play gunz with me.  

Oh you play gunz? aeria or ...?
aeria dont have clan war so I dont want to join also no anti lead!  

Yea, i started up agian a few days ago, pretty much the only thing ive been doing 24/7 only level 29 atm thou, did a ton of questing. Aeria gunz btw. Theres no one in level 21-34 channel so im forced to play agianst a bunch of levels 70s and stuff. I went like 18-100 one time lmao, but after awhile i got better, now im going like 40-100

From Gus, With Love.
Advertisement

Shurapanet

Rank 2
PostedFeb 10, 2013 11:12 pm

Re: Rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
Come play gunz with me.  

Oh you play gunz? aeria or ...?
aeria dont have clan war so I dont want to join also no anti lead!  

Yea, i started up agian a few days ago, pretty much the only thing ive been doing 24/7 only level 29 atm thou, did a ton of questing. Aeria gunz btw. Theres no one in level 21-34 channel so im forced to play agianst a bunch of levels 70s and stuff. I went like 18-100 one time lmao, but after awhile i got better, now im going like 40-100  

ohh nice I got level 81 but banned XD!
after month I made new account played like 5 days for level 9
no anti lead also no clan war and hard to level up not like sf XD
so gl maybe ill join sometime lets play

.NinjaRyan.

Rank 0
.NinjaRyan.
PostedFeb 11, 2013 12:54 am
I cried watching this O_O

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedFeb 11, 2013 1:04 am
I find this video stupid, commendable, and unbelievable. Probably the saddest, most epic yet most pathetic thing I've ever seen on this game.

How much for your account?

kidding. see you around.

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
PostedFeb 11, 2013 1:15 am
Hah, I tried selling my guns to quit, but couldn't find the will to do so. Don't think I'll ever quit this game, not until it has been shut down for lack of management of hackers, and maintenance on servers.

This game has been going downhill ever since 2010, and it shows no signs of getting better anytime soon. Which is sad really, one of the best free online fps games down the drain. Most will not agree with this statement, but look what has turned the game to crap. The community, Dragonfly and hacking websites. The game itself without hacks is very enjoyable, its the hackers. Also, no motivation on stopping the websites supplying hacks just kills it.

Move on with your life, this is the past for you and should be well forgotten. Smile

jmc0007

Rank 1
jmc0007
PostedFeb 11, 2013 1:20 am

Re: /Nick! ( iLuvPokaa ) HACKED!?!?!

God bless you.
iluvpokaa wrote:
The whole video itself is long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8AIuzX1anQ&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy.  

Man, you have made me go back on what I said yesterday about a last post on these forums.
Lets hope this will wake up some of the kids who are wasting their life and any money they can get hold of for this game.
May God bless you and keep you in knowledge Nick.

Julian.

aresnguyen94

Rank 0
aresnguyen94
PostedFeb 11, 2013 1:24 am
when i watching that video .... I wanna say f*ck. Thats so painful >.<

aresnguyen94

Rank 0
aresnguyen94
PostedFeb 11, 2013 1:26 am
Baotran602 wrote:
Hah, I tried selling my guns to quit, but couldn't find the will to do so. Don't think I'll ever quit this game, not until it has been shut down for lack of management of hackers, and maintenance on servers.

This game has been going downhill ever since 2010, and it shows no signs of getting better anytime soon. Which is sad really, one of the best free online fps games down the drain. Most will not agree with this statement, but look what has turned the game to crap. The community, Dragonfly and hacking websites. The game itself without hacks is very enjoyable, its the hackers. Also, no motivation on stopping the websites supplying hacks just kills it.

Move on with your life, this is the past for you and should be well forgotten. Smile  

+1 xD

Misered

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 2:51 am
You should have traded me some guns first -,- anyways congrats, people who cry are freakin stupid... Its just a dang game, let the dude do what he want.

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedFeb 11, 2013 6:49 am
All my words are in a PM, that i sent to you Smile

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update