Author Message

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
Joined
20 Dec 2012
Posts
612
Location
Finland
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Goal Complete:)

Ever since I learned how to actually aim in the game I've had a goal.
I wanted to get 40 percent head shot rate before I hit 70k kills, and yesterday I completed that goal:)


As many of my friends knows this is my first FPS game that I've ever played so when I started out my head shot rate was probably around 1 head shot/100 kills maybe? But once I met iSilv3r he taught me to aim for the head and showed me a few tricks:)
That's the reason I'm so proud of my 40 percent, my first fps game and a lot of my early month kills are bad xD

-Fishy<3
Advertisement

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
Joined
22 Apr 2008
Posts
3052
Location
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:40 pm

Re: Goal Complete:)

FishyLove93 wrote:
Ever since I learned how to actually aim in the game I've had a goal.
I wanted to get 40 percent head shot rate before I hit 70k kills, and yesterday I completed that goal:)


As many of my friends knows this is my first FPS game that I've ever played so when I started out my head shot rate was probably around 1 head shot/100 kills maybe? But once I met iSilv3r he taught me to aim for the head and showed me a few tricks:)
That's the reason I'm so proud of my 40 percent, my first fps game and a lot of my early month kills are bad xD

-Fishy<3  


gratz, fishy. I too have 40% HS rate Very Happy

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
Joined
09 Mar 2011
Posts
2173
Location
Somewhere In Romania
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:51 pm
After you told everybody ingame,now on forums too? xD
Gratz.^^
The "important" things are written in white:P
Stop nading,get rid of that 3%,get 1% like your master!
And more wolf please,it's called WolftTeam

Sig rotator with sigs I made and like

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
Joined
20 Dec 2012
Posts
612
Location
Finland
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:14 pm
Sebster18 wrote:
After you told everybody ingame,now on forums too? xD
Gratz.^^
The "important" things are written in white:P
Stop nading,get rid of that 3%,get 1% like your master!
And more wolf please,it's called WolftTeam
 


I'm proud of it xD
And I don't wanna show everyone my stuffs D:

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

xnewmaax

Rank 1
xnewmaax
Joined
01 Mar 2011
Posts
301
Location
Israel
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:18 pm
Yeah me2 was want like that HS but i was have 105k kills / 49k Death and 30% HS
so i see there no way else just to rest kdr... and today i rested and played wolfhunt ^^
And graatz Smile

the_mask500

GameSage: Wolf Team
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6378
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:52 pm
Gratz on completing your goal fishy!

Now aim for 60% Wink

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
Joined
26 Jun 2011
Posts
1046
Location
Lisbon Portugal
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:07 pm
Oh :3 i had that goal too. Not about the 70k kills but about the 40% headshot and i reached it some time ago. Now you'll have some more difficult ( same as me ) since you have many kills and it is quite difficult. Note: i have 103k kills.

IGN - iTzYourThug

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
1296
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:10 pm   Last edited by spiralkings on Feb 10, 2013 2:23 pm. Edited 1 time in total
i feel soo pro having same % as fishy o.o

Good job brah Very Happy

zweetvlek

GameSage: Wolf Team
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3749
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Good job on completing your goal. Smile

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
Joined
15 May 2010
Posts
3614
Location
Kalix Sweden
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:22 pm
the_mask500 wrote:
Gratz on completing your goal fishy!

Now aim for 60% Wink  

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: