LiannaVee

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:13 am

Any guild with active chat in GMT early/mid evening times?

looking for friendly social guild with chat my evening-time?
Hi
I'm new to EE having finally got a gaming laptop that can play it. [signed up and tried last june but laptop I had then wouldn't run it].

I'm in the UK and my one frustration with world wide games is finding chat that isn't dead while I'm online and just starting to liven up when I'm off to bed. So I'm really really hoping to find a guild for EE that I can make friends with and spend time chatting with while playing.

My character is low level atm so I can choose either server.

Thanks
Advertisement

Hiro.x3

Rank 1
Hiro.x3
In your heart,inside your dreams United States
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:18 am

Re: Any guild with active chat in GMT early/mid evening times?

looking for friendly social guild with chat my evening-time?
LiannaVee wrote:
Hi
I'm new to EE having finally got a gaming laptop that can play it. [signed up and tried last june but laptop I had then wouldn't run it].

I'm in the UK and my one frustration with world wide games is finding chat that isn't dead while I'm online and just starting to liven up when I'm off to bed. So I'm really really hoping to find a guild for EE that I can make friends with and spend time chatting with while playing.

My character is low level atm so I can choose either server.

Thanks  

Welcome to EE~ :3
I live in GMT & ik what you mean xD as for a guild that fits what your looking for, I recommend joining Passion~ as there are quite a number of people online around that time & their friendly & talkative :O I used to be in Passion & they're very fun to engage with whether its communication or even partying with them. There's no lvl requirement I believe so feel free to ask to see if you can join. Noticing by your post time, you can pm Jelax cuz Im sure hes on around that time also he's the leader~ :3

LiannaVee

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:50 pm
I can't find a guild called Passion on the guild list? Does it matter which channel I'm on? I was definately on server Diamond. Thanks for any help.

Hiro.x3

Rank 1
Hiro.x3
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:04 pm
LiannaVee wrote:
I can't find a guild called Passion on the guild list? Does it matter which channel I'm on? I was definately on server Diamond. Thanks for any help.  

Nope it doesn't matter what channel you on unless they try to recruit you :O
Try pming Jelax, World Call someone from Passion or even go to their guild town & see if anyone there :O

LiannaVee

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2013 3:57 pm
Tried to whisper, tried to chat. Neither worked. It said I need 'world something'?? I don't know what it means and I'm stuck as to what to try next.

Still I had fun playing some more. Now level 13, Ezmi is fun to play. Even managed to solo the first dungeon multiperson, very slowly, hit hit heal, hit hit heal lol. but it worked and I'm rather proud of that Smile

Just need to work out what I'm doing wrong with chat and finding this guild.

Hiro.x3

Rank 1
Hiro.x3
PostedFeb 10, 2013 4:26 pm
LiannaVee wrote:
Tried to whisper, tried to chat. Neither worked. It said I need 'world something'?? I don't know what it means and I'm stuck as to what to try next.

Still I had fun playing some more. Now level 13, Ezmi is fun to play. Even managed to solo the first dungeon multiperson, very slowly, hit hit heal, hit hit heal lol. but it worked and I'm rather proud of that Smile

Just need to work out what I'm doing wrong with chat and finding this guild.  

Did you try goin Aven channel 1?? :O look for people with the green name over their head that says "Passion" im pretty sure someone is on, try whispering Seirei & Tee :O

Royeltee

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Royeltee
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:11 pm
Hai LiannaVee! Thank you for willing to join the Passion guild! Just send me your IGN and I'll invite you as soon as possible :3

Hiro.x3

Rank 1
Hiro.x3
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:18 am
Royeltee wrote:
Hai LiannaVee! Thank you for willing to join the Passion guild! Just send me your IGN and I'll invite you as soon as possible :3  

And Tee to the rescue~ :3

LiannaVee

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 10:47 am

Ezmi :)

Royeltee wrote:

Hi Tee

I have two but I prefer Ezmi. She's halfling mage/healer and really cute lol. I've only just got home from work, but will be ingame in an hour or so. Thanks

LiannaVee

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 1:18 pm
I had ingame mail waiting for me today, from Jelax. Tried to reply but of course the game won't let me.

Error message: "you need to be level 30 to do that". I'm level 13 so it's going to take a while, sorry.