zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedFeb 10, 2013 8:43 am

The ultimate tactic. bring out the sages hidden power

The ultimate tactic. bring out the sages hidden power
so im alvl 40 sage and my opponent is a lvl 40 berserker.
Iplan to atk him as normal with stealth and my brain scrambler and stun hammer until about half life and the hamer procs its stun. Then'll switch to human form and apostle staff. Then sand storm and spiritmend. root move - aoe heal. Then ill switch to sleep staff and wait for him to use bull rush. Then illgo ape and do -60 debuff . Then back to wolf and finish off.
Is this a good enough tactic to win. The idea is to atk, heal, debuff then finsih up. If theirs any room for improvement then plz tell me

sorry for putting the post here but no one in the pvp section was replying. sorry if im offending any1.
Advertisement

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:10 am
You should just have some more patience for your question to get answered there.

There is no reason yet to double post in different sections of the forum.

zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:19 am
sorry i didn't mean to offend anyone as im a relatively new player. sorry for any inconvieniences

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:42 am
No worries.

You could also try and ask your questions in world chat. Maybe some sages in game can help you. Not everyone visits the forum regularly.

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:52 pm
Try it in a duel a few times.
If it works for you, it's fine. It's nice though that you're taking advantage of multiple forms, just keep in mind that you can over do switching forms, thus dragging out a fight longer then it probably needs to be - specially in arena. The more time it takes you to kill someone, the more of a chance it is for you to be ganked by his team mates, but again, whatever works for you and gets you the kill fastest without dying.

You're probably not going to use the same combo for each player despite their classes. It's up to you to judge how much damage you're taking and how much damage you're outputting to decide if you need to take advantage of your other forms. Some players you'll be able to one combo in wolf, some you'll have amazing RNG luck with your stun hammer and just stun lock him to death, others you're gonna need to put in a bit more effort. Judging what you need to do for a situation is just going to come with experience.

After a few arena matches, you'll just know by their IGN who you can farm in just wolf with no problem and who is going to force you to form switch. Remember though, being able to own someone in a duel isn't going to always mean you're going to do the same in arena to the same person. A lot of factors change in arena, specially for Sage.

zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:29 pm
Thank u kalashnikov. This is the second time uve helped me if i recall correctly. I just finished stoning all my armor and weapons so this should aid me.