Regards
IStefanI

<br> <marquee><a>Karma Karma Karma :DDD
Advertisement

oronen33740

Rank 0
oronen33740
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:01 am
wwhy the **** would anyone cw with the amount of hackers, the high ranks hackers and the op ap ****. WHY ASK A RHETORICAL QUESTION!?@ eRD.F,CVCUJHN

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:12 am
w0lfg0tn0life2 wrote:
Bro, would you like to play a war today?^^
Let me hear it,
Regards
IStefanI  

Of course i would! I pm you later when i am avalable Razz

IGN - iTzYourThug

zGreekStyLeR

Rank 0
zGreekStyLeR
PostedFeb 10, 2013 6:10 am
In my opinion, ch14 is dead because of the "do everything just to win" attitude. To make myself clear, for example, im using gold armors. Why would i like to play in a channel where my opponents spam nades, use etsr/msd, or tank 90% of my headshots with their chars? Whats the difference between a ch14 ice hold mode and ch2? In both you get sprayed, or the opponents just spam camping and ressing. Why should i play vs players like BBinC(neneboy) or similar players, who spam the space button and the left click button, and if u call them jumpers or sprayers they can only answer or spam "QQ"? Mostly i try to aim at the head, but lets say i miss a headshot, why should i need 10-12 or even 15 body hits to kill someone and win, while he only needs 6-7? And besides all that, 4 days ago and for many days, ch2, ch14 and all the channels were full of wolf hackers, or high rank wallers, why would someone play a clan war? To let his opponents "own" with their fake "sound gameplay"? And if you play good for one game, all you are being called is a hacker. ~Stylah

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedFeb 10, 2013 6:59 am
zGreekStyLeR wrote:
In my opinion, ch14 is dead because of the "do everything just to win" attitude. To make myself clear, for example, im using gold armors. Why would i like to play in a channel where my opponents spam nades, use etsr/msd, or tank 90% of my headshots with their chars? Whats the difference between a ch14 ice hold mode and ch2? In both you get sprayed, or the opponents just spam camping and ressing. Why should i play vs players like BBinC(neneboy) or similar players, who spam the space button and the left click button, and if u call them jumpers or sprayers they can only answer or spam "QQ"? Mostly i try to aim at the head, but lets say i miss a headshot, why should i need 10-12 or even 15 body hits to kill someone and win, while he only needs 6-7? And besides all that, 4 days ago and for many days, ch2, ch14 and all the channels were full of wolf hackers, or high rank wallers, why would someone play a clan war? To let his opponents "own" with their fake "sound gameplay"? And if you play good for one game, all you are being called is a hacker. ~Stylah  

^This.

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
PostedFeb 10, 2013 7:15 am
dershil wrote:
zGreekStyLeR wrote:

^This.  

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
PostedFeb 10, 2013 8:44 am
I was on wolfteam DE like 5 minutes ago just to have some fun :3 They have 40+ rooms, with 3 pages...

IGN - iTzYourThug

MarinePro

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 9:45 am
Manuel , we are freinds and i hope you won't get offended by that but let's face it
as spyros already said today it's not about playing for fun it's about winning.
now befor you say " not evryone are like that " .. just don't our last game you just head bugged and sprayed me so hard with etsr and i'm not talking about 1 member at least 3~4 members in 6 people war started spraying.
that's all i got to say.

~~~~~~~~ THE HATED Ambassador ~~~~~~~~~~~ Officinal

fackthese

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 10:08 am
matspc wrote:
dershil wrote:
zGreekStyLeR wrote:

^This.  

that> :3

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:07 am
dershil wrote:
zGreekStyLeR wrote:

^This.  

I see your point stylah but i still think it is funny to play some cws.

IGN - iTzYourThug