brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedFeb 09, 2013 8:26 pm
I could play less but I wouldn't be able to stop playing permanently. Perhaps they should make a Shaiya rehab. That would be me who makes it. Takes 3 months to cure it and to have the temptation dumped from your computer. Super hard. I could get a lotta money with that sorta thing! ($.$)

I've Quite, and Have no plans on returning! さよなら。
Advertisement

amezara

GameSage: Shaiya
amezara
PostedFeb 09, 2013 8:30 pm
brodysmash14 wrote:
I could never quite unless this game lost my interest and for me its my favorite game, but right now Its getting worse with advancements. I used to think it was the best game in the world but its starting to loose that status for me. They are ruining the game very bad and need to fix it somehow. I don't care what I say about it if the GM's get it in there head that the game is getting flaws like this in it. This flaw is causing a small % of the populas in game to become unsafe. If ppl knew whats going on now they wouldn't join the game. I sure wouldn't join a game that is infected. Quitting would be really hard and I couldn't do it if i tryed.  

It does seem like there have been a lot of issues since the new update and the merge. GRB was horrible with the dc'ing etc but now, weeks down the track they have finally managed to work it out. I believe eventually the GMs will find fixes to the others issues as well but it just takes time. Yes, we are losing people everyday, but i'm patient and i won't leave until the absolute end.

I hope others can find the patience too, cos IMHO this game has the best community and it is the reason I keep coming back everyday.

<33

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:17 am
As long as i need to use Ignite i will never be re installing Shaiya or any other Aeria game. I refuse to use that crap.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedFeb 10, 2013 5:37 am
As i stated in a different thread about the same problem i deleted both shaiya and DK online plus ignite, i checked every single file in my pc ( which is quite alot ) and guess what ? i found 4 ijji.AVA.dll files running actively in my background keeping a port "OPEN" !!!!!

im sorry but if i delete all three of those shouldnt the ijji.AVA.dll files be removed also ? yup exactly!!!! GM Superman only says to us what he is told to say to us and keep you playing and PAYING, so if you believe that this is not a generic trojan keeping a backdoor open in your pc then your just plain dumb and extremely gullible.

try it yourself, delete everything Aeria related and then check your files i gaurantee you that you will find those 4 files keeping your pc port open.

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedFeb 10, 2013 6:23 am
amezara wrote:
brodysmash14 wrote:
I could never quite unless this game lost my interest and for me its my favorite game, but right now Its getting worse with advancements. I used to think it was the best game in the world but its starting to loose that status for me. They are ruining the game very bad and need to fix it somehow. I don't care what I say about it if the GM's get it in there head that the game is getting flaws like this in it. This flaw is causing a small % of the populas in game to become unsafe. If ppl knew whats going on now they wouldn't join the game. I sure wouldn't join a game that is infected. Quitting would be really hard and I couldn't do it if i tryed.  

It does seem like there have been a lot of issues since the new update and the merge. GRB was horrible with the dc'ing etc but now, weeks down the track they have finally managed to work it out. I believe eventually the GMs will find fixes to the others issues as well but it just takes time. Yes, we are losing people everyday, but i'm patient and i won't leave until the absolute end.

I hope others can find the patience too, cos IMHO this game has the best community and it is the reason I keep coming back everyday.

<33

By the time when 1 problem is fixed
Millinillion of Millinillion new bugs and crap shows up

so yah </3

MasterExplodr

Rank 3
MasterExplodr
PostedFeb 10, 2013 4:02 pm
brodysmash14 wrote:
I don't care if any GM sees that, I've scene ppl talk about that all the time. They told me where I could sell my gear to if I wanted to, I'm not ready to do that yet. This account isn't linked to my game account or I.P. either, so It can be banned and I wouldn't care!  

Except you also list all of your toon names on your forum profile............... so.... yeah. Even if you have managed to keep your forum account and in-game accounts 100% isolated from one another (i.e. never logging into both over the same connection without refreshing the IP each time,) it still wouldn't be hard to figure out.

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
MasterExplodr wrote:
brodysmash14 wrote:
I don't care if any GM sees that, I've scene ppl talk about that all the time. They told me where I could sell my gear to if I wanted to, I'm not ready to do that yet. This account isn't linked to my game account or I.P. either, so It can be banned and I wouldn't care!  

Except you also list all of your toon names on your forum profile............... so.... yeah. Even if you have managed to keep your forum account and in-game accounts 100% isolated from one another (i.e. never logging into both over the same connection without refreshing the IP each time,) it still wouldn't be hard to figure out.  

Ik don't think they would care that much though. They just ban ban ban without thinking.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:40 pm
ShieldWarr wrote:
As i stated in a different thread about the same problem i deleted both shaiya and DK online plus ignite, i checked every single file in my pc ( which is quite alot ) and guess what ? i found 4 ijji.AVA.dll files running actively in my background keeping a port "OPEN" !!!!!

What folder did you find this in specifically? Or any other info you can provide.
Was it hidden? (by that I mean, did you need adjust the settings that show/hide hidden files?).

-Retired.

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedFeb 11, 2013 10:50 am
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
ShieldWarr wrote:

What folder did you find this in specifically? Or any other info you can provide.
Was it hidden? (by that I mean, did you need adjust the settings that show/hide hidden files?).  

Yes they were very much hidden away making it extremely hard to pin them down, i could find the folder direction but when i tried to type it into the search function it could not be found.
Eventually i used my advanced system care 6 program from www.iobit.com and used the "disk explorer" tool i found them right away and sourced them to were they truly were and deleted them.

If a port is being kept "open" even though you have deleted the files/program they originally run from then that is without question a generic trojan keeping access to your pc.

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedFeb 11, 2013 2:06 pm
ShieldWarr wrote:
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
ShieldWarr wrote:

Yes they were very much hidden away making it extremely hard to pin them down, i could find the folder direction but when i tried to type it into the search function it could not be found.
Eventually i used my advanced system care 6 program from www.iobit.com and used the "disk explorer" tool i found them right away and sourced them to were they truly were and deleted them.

If a port is being kept "open" even though you have deleted the files/program they originally run from then that is without question a generic trojan keeping access to your pc.  

So aeria is hacking are players now, always knew they would stoop so low. Buncha spy bot wussies.