.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedFeb 09, 2013 7:50 pm
brodysmash14 wrote:
Yep , Turn's out I had to reinstall shaiya using ignite, took bout 2 mins with my computer speed. Kinda sucks, gonna have to set the malewarebytes and spyware protector to ignore it.  

OR!! you take the hint your PC is trying to give you and escape!
Advertisement

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedFeb 09, 2013 7:52 pm
.TheLoudOne wrote:
brodysmash14 wrote:
Yep , Turn's out I had to reinstall shaiya using ignite, took bout 2 mins with my computer speed. Kinda sucks, gonna have to set the malewarebytes and spyware protector to ignore it.  

Wish I could, spent to much on Shaiya though. If it gets to bad I guess I can sell my gear to a 3rd pt sight and get a forth of my money back if I'm lucky Smile .

I've Quite, and Have no plans on returning! さよなら。

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedFeb 09, 2013 7:54 pm
brodysmash14 wrote:
.TheLoudOne wrote:
brodysmash14 wrote:

Wish I could, spent to much on Shaiya though. If it gets to bad I guess I can sell my gear to MY BEST BUDDY if I'm lucky Smile .  

OMG!! edit your post!!

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedFeb 09, 2013 7:57 pm
I don't care if any GM sees that, I've scene ppl talk about that all the time. They told me where I could sell my gear to if I wanted to, I'm not ready to do that yet. This account isn't linked to my game account or I.P. either, so It can be banned and I wouldn't care!

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedFeb 09, 2013 8:01 pm
The only reason I would even do such a thing is if the game was ending and I could get a lil cash from the end of the game.

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedFeb 09, 2013 8:02 pm
brodysmash14 wrote:
I don't care if any GM sees that, I've scene ppl talk about that all the time. They told me where I could sell my gear to if I wanted to, I'm not ready to do that yet. This account isn't linked to my game account or I.P. either, so It can be banned and I wouldn't care!  

Touche' !!

brodysmash14 wrote:
The only reason I would even do such a thing is if the game was ending and I could get a lil cash from the end of the game.  

You know we are there, right?

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedFeb 09, 2013 8:11 pm
That's what everybody says, If you or me believed everything anybody said would we get anywhere. Sure there are things like religion you can believe in , however if you believe every conspiracy, nothing good will happen, at all. When I see my friends get banned or the game gets to where I cannot stand the bureaucracy the GM's cause then I would quite. I cannot stand the bureaucracy now but its not as bad as it can be. I can deal with everything now. Them infecting are computer might not be as hazardous as I think now. It can be horrible soon. Just gotta hope the GM's fix the game before something horrible happens. If I got an [Official] Notice that the game was gonna end, perhaps I would sell my gear but by then it would be worthless.

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedFeb 09, 2013 8:16 pm
If I wanted to sell my gear I could sell it on Here, but I'm not totally convinced anything is truly wrong with anything yet. The game can be fixed if the GM's just admit to there mistakes and come up with a permanent solution to there problems by asking Nexon or there superior programers to fix it.

(Btw when I refer to the GM's I'm not referring to them most of the time, usually there superiors)

amezara

GameSage: Shaiya
amezara
PostedFeb 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Re: Removed via Maleware Bytes!

Same problem!
.TheLoudOne wrote:
amezara wrote:
brodysmash14 wrote:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.70.0.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Files Detected: 1
E:\Home\AeriaGames\Shaiya\game.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

(end)  

I did this and it deleted Shaiya from my computer QQ I had to restore it so i could do GRB lol  

YOU!!! you were given an "out" and you didn't take it!! That is like quitting smoking for 5yrs and starting again... Silly [GS]  

LMAO! If I could quit smoking I would... But I just love it waaaaaaaaayy too much :3

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedFeb 09, 2013 8:24 pm
I could never quite unless this game lost my interest and for me its my favorite game, but right now Its getting worse with advancements. I used to think it was the best game in the world but its starting to loose that status for me. They are ruining the game very bad and need to fix it somehow. I don't care what I say about it if the GM's get it in there head that the game is getting flaws like this in it. This flaw is causing a small % of the populas in game to become unsafe. If ppl knew whats going on now they wouldn't join the game. I sure wouldn't join a game that is infected. Quitting would be really hard and I couldn't do it if i tryed.