Shroomo

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 9:03 am

Help me choose a weapon please

Hello. I've wasted too many euros in shop and now I want to save some money. I have only 90k and a veresk at SFC1, I still need a rifle and a sniper. What are some decent rifles that need few mods and cost little to repair? m4/ak mk3 seem nice, they have no mods but what about their repair cost, is it much higher than other weapons'? Any other good options?
Though I'm not sure about this money saving thing, is it worth it? should I not care about the cost and just get the best one?..
I can't tap, I like spraying and shooting while moving, don't crouch, but also like zoomed shots at higher range. Any recommendations? Read lots of threads, seen reviews and guides still very hard to decide. Too bad training mode sucks in this game you can't even try out other players' weapons.
Advertisement

stevrin88

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 9:43 am
If u play cannon AI mode you can try the guns the AI drops.
But if u like a rifle to spray with u can try:
AMD
M4
Fn2000
Cr-21
R4
As far as I know they do the trick.
As for sniper, I like:
M40
Frf2
Dsr
Have'nt tried pgm, but losta ppl like it.
But ofc all guns have there ups/downs.

Shroomo

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 1:26 pm
stevrin88 wrote:
If u play cannon AI mode you can try the guns the AI drops.
But if u like a rifle to spray with u can try:
AMD
M4
Fn2000
Cr-21
R4
As far as I know they do the trick.
As for sniper, I like:
More
Frf2
Dsr
Have'nt tried pgm, but losta ppl like it.
But ofc all guns have there ups/downs.  

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried cannon AI mode and it's so **** stupid..I'm alone on my team against 16 bots..and the auto team balance option is greyed out

mrniggole

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 2:04 pm
if you like to spray i think m4a1 mk3,fnf2000 or xm8 would be the best for you (because they have low recoil and the spread blooms very slow so its perfect for longrange hs and walkshooting)

i helped you in any way feel free to click on my signature and i will get some free games and it won't cost you more than 1 minute.

Shroomo

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:04 am
Thanks for the replies. I found out about this offer that gives you fn fnc if you spend just 1 ap. I just did and I should receive the gun tomorrow. it seems like a better gun than the starting m4, so ill stay with it till i reach master sergeant and then decide which gun to get

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedFeb 11, 2013 7:29 am
Shroomo wrote:
Thanks for the replies. I found out about this offer that gives you fn fnc if you spend just 1 ap. I just did and I should receive the gun tomorrow. it seems like a better gun than the starting m4, so ill stay with it till i reach master sergeant and then decide which gun to get  

dont forget that the offer DOES NOT count if you did serveys. you actully need to speld real money out of your own pocket if you wanna get your welcome package, however, it doesnt count eather if you bought less then 500AP at once.

there is always some strings attached to this kind of actions Smile

Shroomo

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 9:16 am
LeViperr wrote:
Shroomo wrote:

dont forget that the offer DOES NOT count if you did serveys. you actully need to speld real money out of your own pocket if you wanna get your welcome package, however, it doesnt count eather if you bought less then 500AP at once.

there is always some strings attached to this kind of actions Smile  

oh for **** sake..greedy ****..I'm done with this, uninstalling. Thanks for the info...

rickyworldus

Rank 1
PostedMar 29, 2013 4:11 pm

Para

Get a para and then u will no longer need pm weapons or sniper weapons, para is the best of all.

Posted By Aeria Mobile