Xenosnake
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:49 am
Well the whipper herself has 3 roles too DPS/Tank/Debuffer

Advertisement

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:43 am
Whipper will not be the main tank at end-game but they do make good off-tanks. That hacker class does sound interesting but the boob thing no.... lol

fallguysoldier

Rank 0
fallguysoldier
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:37 pm
On a slightly offtopic note, can someone from AeriaGames tell us if you guys are taking new class ideas into serious consideration? The reason I ask is because games that get localized don't have much opportunities for new implementations unless the publisher is directly connected to the developer. And besides, wouldn't the Korean player base have the first say? I'm not surprised if they've already offered similar suggestions, if not more... Sad

Ginzi

Rank 0
Ginzi
PostedFeb 12, 2013 6:02 pm
fallguysoldier wrote:
On a slightly offtopic note, can someone from AeriaGames tell us if you guys are taking new class ideas into serious consideration? The reason I ask is because games that get localized don't have much opportunities for new implementations unless the publisher is directly connected to the developer. And besides, wouldn't the Korean player base have the first say? I'm not surprised if they've already offered similar suggestions, if not more... Sad  

Right now probably not since game just got out of Alpha and Cbt didn't even start so game is still in testing phase and adding new futures to the game especially like new class is impossible. (just an opinion)

fallguysoldier

Rank 0
fallguysoldier
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:23 pm
Ginzi wrote:
fallguysoldier wrote:

Right now probably not since game just got out of Alpha and Cbt didn't even start so game is still in testing phase and adding new futures to the game especially like new class is impossible. (just an opinion)  

I figured as much. Which is why I'll hold off on suggesting class ideas until we get official word from AeriaGames that they're interested.

PoArVl

Rank 0
PoArVl
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:36 pm
fallguysoldier wrote:
Ginzi wrote:
fallguysoldier wrote:

I figured as much. Which is why I'll hold off on suggesting class ideas until we get official word from AeriaGames that they're interested.  

It is out of Alpha only in the West, in Korea the game is already released, for couple of mouths. As for th changes, I don't think Aeria can answer that, since they can alter gameplay to a certain degree, but drastic change like adding a new class is up to the Koreans. And considering the past experience, it is usually takes from six mouth to one year for new class to appear in the game. But I seriously doubt Scarlet Blade (Queen Blade in Korea) will get any new classes at all, at least in the recent couple of years.

"I will deliver you bad luck"

triratna

Rank 0
triratna
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:04 am
HALF NARAK, JA-AN CLASS + MUTANT MECH. Razz

Evolution and Corruption related skills.
like tentacle blades and shark Bites.
DPS + DeBuffer type arkana.

Berserker Mech.