Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:26 pm

A class idea?

A Hacker class

Weapons: 4 Bits/drone gunners
Role: Summoner/field hack

Ability: Summons Turrets and Mechs. Can also apply traps around the field, which may dmg or debuff enemies.

Mech special ability: Dimension Hack, can open a warp gate from point A to point B. o. o

Personally I find SBO lore leaves a wide open options for new classes to come. Very Happy
Advertisement

Gazzprom

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 1:29 pm
I want a genetic mutant class who can shoot white acid out of her nipples and can melee attack with her boobs, that would be friggin amazing!

derselbe23

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
derselbe23
PostedFeb 09, 2013 2:31 pm
Gazzprom wrote:
I want a genetic mutant class who can shoot white acid out of her nipples  

Very Happy

arthasbg

Rank 0
arthasbg
PostedFeb 09, 2013 5:18 pm
derselbe23 wrote:
Gazzprom wrote:
I want a genetic mutant class who can shoot white acid out of her nipples  

Very Happy  

Or the stray demon Visor form Highschool DxD lol

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedFeb 09, 2013 7:12 pm
add this

TStarKnight

Rank 1
TStarKnight
PostedFeb 09, 2013 9:14 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:
add this  

styfz

Rank 1
styfz
PostedFeb 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: A class idea?

Xenosnake wrote:
A Hacker class

Weapons: 4 Bits/drone gunners
Role: Summoner/field hack

Ability: Summons Turrets and Mechs. Can also apply traps around the field, which may dmg or debuff enemies.

Mech special ability: Dimension Hack, can open a warp gate from point A to point B. o. o

Personally I find SBO lore leaves a wide open options for new classes to come. Very Happy  

Very nice idea indeed. Sci-Fi MMO just opens so many more options than yer ole "sword and bow" MMO

PoArVl

Rank 0
PoArVl
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:24 am
Hmm, aside from the idea of breasts mutants and such. The idea of new classes is good. Especially this hacker. Tho I think if you call it hacker it should be a sort of debuffer class. Hack others Arkana = inflict status abnormalities (poison, paralyze, decrease attack and other stats). That can fit in the lore and gameplay nicely, with some of work. But if you want a summoner, this is a bit harder. Since summoner need to actually summon something and at the same time she should have a set of skills to directly use (direct attack skills like other characters has). And it is not so easy to find a balance between the abilities of the summoned entities/gear and personal skills.

P.S.: But I wold really love to see that 4 bits/aerods/drones weapon animation ^^

"I will deliver you bad luck"

Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:08 am
I chose the name Hacker for the class, cause of hacking and controlling mechs(summon) and hacking area data(debuff traps and warpping) :3

there are some just basic summon auto skills, like turrets just stand there and shoot. And yer mobile summon which atks anything the player is atking d(' _' )

Also "aerods"

a Xeno fan Very Happy

PoArVl

Rank 0
PoArVl
PostedFeb 10, 2013 6:21 am
Ahhh... Xenogears... One of the best jRPG ever! *_*

But what are you talking about is really just a mix of 3 classes: Engineer, Hacker and Summoner, in other words, complete imba. ^^'
You have to stick to something one at a time.

P.S.: And yes, Elliyhaim omnigear, with her aerods was so **** cool. >.<