ashieischaos

Rank 0
ashieischaos
PostedFeb 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Please help still having problems

DK -_-
Ok, so i downloaded DK online it worked ok at first but i ouldnt change full screen or resolution. Now it will not let me play DK. Everytime i have tried it has said the launcher is already running and when i make sure i close the launcher out it says the game has not been downloaded or isnt downloaded correctly. i have uninstalled DK but i wont let me install on ignite. so i have uninstalled them both then reinstalled and its still doing the same thing it was before i tried fixing it on firewall and such and it continues. im not exactly sure what to do. please help i have windows 8 btw if that helps -_-

Advertisement

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: Please help still having problems

DK -_-
ashieischaos wrote:
Ok, so i downloaded DK online it worked ok at first but i ouldnt change full screen or resolution. Now it will not let me play DK. Everytime i have tried it has said the launcher is already running and when i make sure i close the launcher out it says the game has not been downloaded or isnt downloaded correctly. i have uninstalled DK but i wont let me install on ignite. so i have uninstalled them both then reinstalled and its still doing the same thing it was before i tried fixing it on firewall and such and it continues. im not exactly sure what to do. please help i have windows 8 btw if that helps -_-  

You've uninstalled DK Online and Ignite both?