Meelelife

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Help me!!!

Hello guys i recently bought ap (about 1 week ago) i spent some of the ap getting mosin nagant in capsule and i got it but exactly when i got it it said lost connection to server it started doing count down from 20 when it reached 0 it kicked me out and when i logged back in to game my mosin nagant wasnt in inventory can anyone help?
Advertisement

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Re: Help me!!!

Meelelife wrote:
Hello guys i recently bought ap (about 1 week ago) i spent some of the ap getting mosin nagant in capsule and i got it but exactly when i got it it said lost connection to server it started doing count down from 20 when it reached 0 it kicked me out and when i logged back in to game my mosin nagant wasnt in inventory can anyone help?  

never heard something like this..
send in a ticket, they can track the win down.

Meelelife

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:45 pm

LeViperr wrote:
Meelelife wrote:

Will do thanks

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Meelelife wrote:
LeViperr wrote:
Meelelife wrote:

Will do thanks  

Make sure you include all of the information you told us in the ticket. They need to know that you DC'd and lost connection as well.

Just try to give them as much information as you possibly can.

Meelelife

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:49 pm

ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Meelelife wrote:
LeViperr wrote:
Meelelife wrote:

Will do thanks  

Make sure you include all of the information you told us in the ticket. They need to know that you DC'd and lost connection as well.

Just try to give them as much information as you possibly can.  

Thank you.
they are currently denieing that i bought a mosin but my ap dissapeared which i told them and im still trying to convince them that this happened