Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 08, 2013 3:16 pm

[ended] Mighty Ice-cream

STARTS: Saturday, February, 9th, 2013 12:01AM (PST)
ENDS: Monday, February, 11th, 2013 11:59PM (PST)

Click HERE to see what time it is in PST!
Need help purchasing Coins? Click here!
Get AP here!
Top Up Event - Free Ice-Cream
Hoo ha! The mighty Ice-cream is here! The mighty Ice-cream was made from the most mighty ingredients and was even topped off with a tiny bit of magic! Don't let the delicious look of the ice-cream fool you, it packs a heavy punch. The mighty ice cream once made Chuck Norris cry just by staring at him. There is a reason why it is called mighty!! True Story!!

DDTank players who purchase coins will receive great rewards including the delicious yet mighty ice cream and other rare treasures!

(1) Single top up 3,000 Coins and get:
Energy Stone Lv 3 x3, Random Weapon Piece x 2, ☆ Emerald (7days bound)

(2) Single top up 9,000 Coins and get:
Energy Stone Lv 4 x3, Random Weapon Piece x18, ☆ Angel Eyes (7days bound), Junior Drill x32

(3) Single top up 15,000 – above will get:
Energy Stone Lv 5 x1, Random Weapon Piece x38, ☆ Sacred Water (7days bound), Junior Drill x48

Accumulated Rewards: (You can only qualify for one accumulative tier.)

(1) Top up a total of 20,000 Coins will get:
Spartacus’ Murmillo Helmet (15days bound), Coral (15days bound)

(2) Top up a total of 50,000 Coins will get:
☆ Angelic Arm, Attribute Blessing Pearlx 3 (15days bound)

(3)Top up a total of 85,000 Coins will get:
☆ Ares' Guard (15days bound), Spartacus’ Muscle Armor (15days bound), DEF Blessing Pearlx 3 (15days bound)

(4) Top up a total of 115,000 coins will get:
Ice Cream (15days bound), ATK Blessing Pearl x5

You can only qualify for one accumulative tier.
EX: If accumulatively purchased 85,000 coins during the promotion time frame, you will receive:
☆ Ares' Guard (15days bound), Spartacus’ Muscle Armor (15days bound), DEF Blessing Pearlx 3 (15days bound).
You will NOT receive:
☆ Angelic Arm, Attribute Blessing Pearlx 3 (15days bound), Spartacus’ Murmillo Helmet (15days bound), Coral (15days bound).

• Repeatable.
  • Only purchases made in the indicated time frame will qualify!
  • Rewards are not transferable between accounts.
  • For All Servers.
  • Please allow 5-7 business days for the accumulative prize to be paid out.
  • Can only qualify one accumulative prize.
  • Single top up rewards are sent automaticly by system.
  • All items are bound.
  • Accumulative rewards can be claimed only once.
Advertisement

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedFeb 09, 2013 8:10 am
Alright just to clarify things *first time doing a high top up xD*
if i was to do a top up total, say like getting the 20,000 coins, would i happen to get the Single top up of 15,000 and above reward? ^^

SilentShooter22

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
SilentShooter22
PostedFeb 09, 2013 1:53 pm
Ariakyo wrote:
if i was to do a top up total, say like getting the 20,000 coins, would i happen to get the Single top up of 15,000 and above reward? ^^  

If you top up 20 000 coins, you will be getting the 20 000 coins reward.
If you meant that if you top up like 16 000-19 999 coins, you will getting the 15 000 coins reward. They doesnt rounds things ^ if you're close to 20 000 coins.
Correct me if Im wrong (:

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 09, 2013 1:58 pm   Last edited by Aeria.Mazinger on Feb 10, 2013 12:00 am. Edited 1 time in total
Ariakyo wrote:

Yes.
Each top up you do will earn you reward.
And you will also be rewarded by the total amount of coins you purchased.

Thanks,
Mazinger

vadsankkeo

Rank 0
vadsankkeo
PostedFeb 09, 2013 3:45 pm
mazinger would u pls check seasonal task "daily progress weapon",, i see this daily progress weapon is different from the old daily progress, the atribute is same like nugget** (the old daily progress have higher atribute than nugget**),,pls check it if it bug because i already buy the love crystal & medals but when i check the atribute i ddnt want to exchange it yet (its weak compared old daily progress) =.= dont want waste my coin for that =.=

when they call me noob, i will just say THANKS,

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 09, 2013 3:50 pm
vadsankkeo wrote:
mazinger would u pls check seasonal task "daily progress weapon",, i see this daily progress weapon is different from the old daily progress, the atribute is same like nugget** (the old daily progress have higher atribute than nugget**),,pls check it if it bug because i already buy the love crystal & medals but when i check the atribute i ddnt want to exchange it yet (its weak compared old daily progress) =.= dont want waste my coin for that =.=  

Sure, let me check for you right now.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:00 pm
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
vadsankkeo wrote:

Sure, let me check for you right now.  

Hi vadsankkeo,

After checking, I think the item you are talking about is the T*daily Progress, that is stronger than the nugget. The normal Daily Progress has same attribute as the **nugget does. I hope I answer your question. Let me know otherwise.

Thanks,
Mazinger

vadsankkeo

Rank 0
vadsankkeo
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:02 pm
i hope it wrong see what i mean :

its more difficult to gain this daily progress on this seasonal task comapred the old one but why the weapon is weak compared the old =.= pls reconsider this

vadsankkeo

Rank 0
vadsankkeo
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:04 pm
ah nvm then, i think i will try the pink AA =.= because that new daily progress not that better than my nugget only 10harm differences.

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedFeb 09, 2013 11:09 pm
@ Mazinger &
@ Silentshooter
Ah yeee :3 thank you very much ^^ just wanted to get the confusion out of the way xD