Author Message

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4444
Location
United States
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:14 pm
zed222 wrote:
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Remember, no download from www.aeriagames.com will have a virus or any sort of malicious software. If your antivirus says otherwise, it is simply because the file has not been scanned by it before.  

when i made that topic but support this topic ......no comment  


Aeria forum downloads and aeriagames.com downloads are two different things..

Plus, I would never stand by a thread if I do not have confidence in the poster AND the files that he is posting.

These files were tested by many people before I even considered supporting this thread.

Please know that as a GS, I know what I am doing and I know when to support someone and when not to support them. This post was made by RkO for the good of the community and it has gotten many people ingame.

Advertisement

zed222

Rank 0
Joined
15 Mar 2012
Posts
90
Location
United States
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:15 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
zed222 wrote:
first sorry about that smile ... i think that's a friendly smile( look like i mistake)  


haha, no problem! xD

I actually think that smiles are funny :3

 
like i tell you before there isn't any update aeria release for downloading

this is the 4 file we download form downloader and my dowloader tell me this is the last ver:

 


Ohhh I see..

 
if you just tell the name file you upload insted of answering like it would be more useful

also telling me "ORIGINAL A.V.A. Folder" like that i'm worried you make your parts from this folder:
 


Oh well, I just uploaded the folder and not file at all...I mean, of course there are the A.V.A. Files inside the folder but yeah...

 
last thing i hate fighting over topics or works in Parallel topics ... that's why i ask you to make a team and work in one place ( working in your topic or mine no difference for me - i can send ticket and ask for closing that topic if you accept working together)  


I don't wanted to make this seem like a fight buddy! Razz

You mean...closing your topic, mine or both?

I don't really get it on how we can work as a team lol...sorry, I'm tired today so yeah don't be mad if this is a stupid question.  




 
haha, no problem! xD

I actually think that smiles are funny :3  


happy to hear that


 
Ohhh I see..
 

solve 1 more thing


 
Oh well, I just uploaded the folder and not file at all...I mean, of course there are the A.V.A. Files inside the folder but yeah...  


you shouldn't upload that folder because it dosen't have registry windows key .
if new player use this folder alone for runing the game it make a lots of problem ( like none stop updating,crash,etc - happend for some of my friend try only copy that folder in new system )

p s:
ramsisthe3rd , i see you post after sending

zed222

Rank 0
Joined
15 Mar 2012
Posts
90
Location
United States
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:27 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
zed222 wrote:
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Remember, no download from www.aeriagames.com will have a virus or any sort of malicious software. If your antivirus says otherwise, it is simply because the file has not been scanned by it before.  

when i made that topic but support this topic ......no comment  


Aeria forum downloads and aeriagames.com downloads are two different things..

Plus, I would never stand by a thread if I do not have confidence in the poster AND the files that he is posting.

These files were tested by many people before I even considered supporting this thread.

Please know that as a GS, I know what I am doing and I know when to support someone and when not to support them. This post was made by RkO for the good of the community and it has gotten many people ingame.  

i see your point and Apologize for my misunderstanding

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5016
Location
Portugal
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:54 pm
zed222 wrote:

you shouldn't upload that folder because it dosen't have registry windows key .
if new player use this folder alone for runing the game it make a lots of problem ( like none stop updating,crash,etc - happend for some of my friend try only copy that folder in new system )

p s:
ramsisthe3rd , i see you post after sending  


Well on the 1st one I uploaded (January folder) people sent me a PM even after Valentines Update saying their game was working fine and their A.V.A. was now updating properly... :/

zed222

Rank 0
Joined
15 Mar 2012
Posts
90
Location
United States
PostedFeb 27, 2013 2:21 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
zed222 wrote:

you shouldn't upload that folder because it dosen't have registry windows key .
if new player use this folder alone for runing the game it make a lots of problem ( like none stop updating,crash,etc - happend for some of my friend try only copy that folder in new system )

p s:
ramsisthe3rd , i see you post after sending  


Well on the 1st one I uploaded (January folder) people sent me a PM even after Valentines Update saying their game was working fine and their A.V.A. was now updating properly... :/  


sorry for late answer ( have busy time this days )

i don't know how they use it... did they have install ver of ava before useing that or no?
if they use it ava folder in new system and in long time no problem happend it will means you make a portable ver of game Very Happy
my report come form ijji ver anf my firend tell me that...maybe they had the problem because of ractor at that time....

p s :
new update come and i'm not in my system for checking downloader if they update it or no ... if they don't i will use your way and make small size file

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5016
Location
Portugal
PostedFeb 27, 2013 3:24 pm
zed222 wrote:
p s :
new update come and i'm not in my system for checking downloader if they update it or no ... if they don't i will use your way and make small size file  


Going to start uploading the new folder in about 2 hours.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5016
Location
Portugal
PostedMar 01, 2013 1:04 am   Last edited by The2009RKO on Mar 01, 2013 10:04 am. Edited 1 time in total
Thread has been updated from 27th February Content Update!

Lukasz_92pl

Rank 0
Lukasz_92pl
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
17
Location
Kraków Poland
PostedMar 01, 2013 6:53 am
Can u give me all weapons folder? I always have problem only with this...

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5016
Location
Portugal
PostedMar 01, 2013 1:06 pm
Lukasz_92pl wrote:
Can u give me all weapons folder? I always have problem only with this...  


Sure, here we go:

1: Go here and Download the .rar file:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!QZE00DZa!GYi02W5pGe_I4vPDNtrWBRgdaNslIt613-cHSGV5_90


2: The Weapons Folder you asked for is inside the .rar file so just right click on the file you downloaded and click on 'Extract files...' and then choose the following path:


  • C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Content


or if you use Steam:

  • C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA\avaGame\Content


Have a good Weekend! Wink

freeza.ava

Rank 1
freeza.ava
Joined
03 Aug 2012
Posts
302
Location
Porto Alegre Brazil
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: